Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

It still kills me one of the very few times we've seen her publicly wasted was brought on by Gwyneth Paltrow of all people

 

singer-beyonce-knowles-rapper-jayz-and-a

 

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

6 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

It still kills me one of the very few times we've seen her publicly wasted was brought on by Gwyneth Paltrow of all people

 

singer-beyonce-knowles-rapper-jayz-and-a

 

Even more funny when you realise it's her best friend :rip:

5 minutes ago, abeille said:

Even more funny when you realise it's her best friend :rip:

I'm pretty sure Gwyneth is Blue's godmother according to something she posted on Insta years ago. 

1 hour ago, Godontop said:

I know next tour some songs have to go. Bigger, Savage Remix, Spirit, Before I Let Go, Alive, Power and Black Parade better be on that setlist. 

Girl. Before I Let Go + My Power.

 

She can throw the others right in that digital vault of hers.

 

93FD53E1-700F-4867-A61F-DE4C25581BB5.thu

 

 

 

28 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

It still kills me one of the very few times we've seen her publicly wasted was brought on by Gwyneth Paltrow of all people

 

singer-beyonce-knowles-rapper-jayz-and-a

 

The dress was on her knees but by the time this pic below was taken, it was in her ****** :deadbanana4:

 

coldplay-beyonce-song.jpg

Just now, Blue Rose said:

The dress was on her knees but by the time this pic below was taken, it was in her ****** :deadbanana4:

 

coldplay-beyonce-song.jpg

Chris's pupils in that pic 

 

Screen-Shot-2021-07-21-at-11-56-36-AM.th

1 hour ago, abeille said:

See the Sweet Note Beyoncé Sent to Taylor Swift to Congratulate Her on Her  Grammy Win

 

Bring back this florist @Beyoncé Knowles  

The way this thread had 10 pages of people dragging “her” handwriting :deadbanana2:

2 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Chris's pupils in that pic 

 

Screen-Shot-2021-07-21-at-11-56-36-AM.th

even better 

 

beyonce-coldplay-hymn-for-the-weekend.jp

 

i dont know what they were on that night but i want it too

2 hours ago, Massive_Teardrop said:

Black parade is truly one of the best Beyoncé songs in her discography 

One of THE best. 

Bey always has the biggest smile with Chris. He just has that power 

 

db74d79a3d11dcac0e283cf584166a18.png

1 minute ago, Blue Rose said:

even better 

 

beyonce-coldplay-hymn-for-the-weekend.jp

 

i dont know what they were on that night but i want it too

I genuinely don't believe Bey does/did recreational drugs besides maybe weed but I can definitely see Chris and Gwyneth indulging :gaycat2:

1 minute ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I genuinely don't believe Bey does/did recreational drugs besides maybe weed but I can definitely see Chris and Gwyneth indulging :gaycat2:

When that picture was taken no but he has been dabbling on some lately. He said in an interview he did on one those meditation retreats where everyone takes mushrooms. 

1 hour ago, PrettyHurts said:

 

:gaycat6:

 

Im convinced Beyoncé is the biggest troll on earth, prove me wrong.

 

3 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I am starting to entertain the possibility maybe there's another song coming :toofunny2:

a promo single when the cover is revealed would be nice 

I’m taking tomorrow off and hoping it sends some energy message that leads to something happening tomorrow. Even if it’s just another IG bio update. 

1 minute ago, Blue Rose said:

a promo single when the cover is revealed would be nice 

I was a 100% no on this even being a thing just a few days ago, but I'm starting to consider maybe Break My Soul WAS the promo single and released for Pride / to establish her new sound.

 

Probably not, but it would explain the drop and ghost

5 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I was a 100% no on this even being a thing just a few days ago, but I'm starting to consider maybe Break My Soul WAS the promo single and released for Pride / to establish her new sound.

 

Probably not, but it would explain the drop and ghost

The playlisting and radio updates are way too strong for Break My Soul to be just a teaser. If that was their plan and they didn’t tell the label, then it has completely backfired. 
But nothing is lost since she can release her “real lead” when the album drops in 4 weeks :rip: 

24 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

Im convinced Beyoncé is the biggest troll on earth, prove me wrong.

 

its tru she loves trolling us, shes done it multiple times like...

1 minute ago, Godontop said:

Is this real?

https://ibb.co/6FQZvkk

Doubtful and I hope not

Although multiple "insiders" have said its a long video with a storyline, but they're probably all just piggybacking off each other

I would be here for the video being 10 minutes tbh. i don't care if it affects streams, give us drama! 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.