• Replies 114.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

I LOVE that she’ll use the iconic Pucci club kid bodysuit and that the tasteless girls in here will fume :fan:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

A week early but the Renaissance era is officially over

Bonus:

Pink + White: 1.5M yesterday 

Hymn: 700K yesterday 

Yeah, I saw Pink + White going off lately :jonny6:

10 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

A week early but the Renaissance era is officially over

Bonus:

Pink + White: 1.5M yesterday 

Hymn: 700K yesterday 

No one wants to hear about Renaissance streaming numbers. One of her most cohesive and best work. Sad

This is why I’m grateful she at least  performed so much during lemonade and did FWT and Beychella. People will see her live. I just don’t know what that will look like 5 years from now. 

Just now, Kristie Kuwa said:

Yeah, I saw Pink + White going off lately :jonny6:

Fans overlooked it at first but it won in the end. Talent always wins 

2 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Even tho shes not credited, its quite clear its Beyonce + her vocals are heavenly on it. So its nice a that such a popular song is well-known and liked. Cant nobody come for Bey not serving vocals

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

she spits on a lot of easy credits for an alleged credit stealer…

• Like 2

2 hours ago, family.guy123 said:

So she ditched that charity event for 2 min on stage? Am I understanding that correctly?

More like she ditched the charity event to perform with her idol in her hometown. There are tweets of Megan’s from 2011 when she was 16 stanning b. It’s a bucket list item and a dream come true. 

• Like 3

I'm not in love with the Pucci campy Cuff It look itself (it's good but not my fave), but I LOVE the dancer's fits. :chick1: 

on a tight catsuit on Bey the patterns look less... refined.

likee, I need them...

NkjibM3.png

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Draper. said:

Repeating outfits is just in case something fails. She can use the takes from the date she’s worn them before.

Of coruse you were the only one to use your brain to see why she did. We got a lot of slow hive members chyleee

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

49.7M monthly listeners… it’s going down i’m yelling timber :biblio:

and doja has 70m and what is scarlet witch doing? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

the surprise Madonna on BMS and Britney during Thique cameos will gag the girls HARD 

lmao what

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

49.7M monthly listeners… it’s going down i’m yelling timber :biblio:

a Pitbull collab would send her to 70M :giraffe:

Some moron on IG said she was "running out of things to wear".

Seriously?

:rip:

1 hour ago, Devin said:

I’m sorry but I love the choatic BMS fit. 

And the Balmain ITG fit.

:smitten2:

• Like 1

Does anyone else think the DC reunion in Houston (which we know to essentially be the confirmed taping date) pretty much cements the fact that a doc of some kind is coming? 

Please spare the doom and gloom about what has or hasn't been scrapped, I'm moreso interested in what the evidence points to being the case. 

I've never really subscribed to the idea of a full-fledged DC5 musical reunion for a few reasons. Top of the list being the fact that there isn't a sonic configuration (outside of the DC4 material) that easily accommodates LeToya or LaTavia (who I love). On top of that, DC, commercially speaking, literally "IS" Bey, Kelly, and Michelle... and there's no real musical way to avoid or reconfigure that. Nor do I think Bey, Kelly, or Michelle would want to.

That said...

There is so much stock and history in their STORY. And I've been salivating at the prospect of an on-screen moment between all members. In my mind, it was always gonna be some kind of lifetime achievement moment at an award show. But it being in a/the doc would be so epic and probably will give us much more than a brief acceptance speech would.

Looking at how all-encompassing the doc seems to be (from the early tea about it covering her life at large including her kids, to Rennie, to them filming so much during this touring frame), it already feels like it could be her most compelling  doc yet.

13 minutes ago, Chris said:

Some moron on IG said she was "running out of things to wear".

Seriously?

:rip:

People went from dragging her for wearing too many clothes to now being disappointed if she doesn’t wear something new. Stanning Beyoncé will always be a rollercoaster :lmao: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.