Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

New year, new me, same ole raggedy hag I have the misfortune of stanning:3rdplace:

 

Wishing all you communists and bus users a lovely new year, wishing nothing but happiness and health for us all:heart:

Spoiler

And visuals, tour tickets, and performances

spacer.png

 

Not Beyoncé teasing something through beygood. I’m not even moved 

13 hours ago, Shelter said:

Have you listened to BMS and CUFF IT today :skull:

Doing so right now. 
 

giphy.gif

 

3 hours ago, Lose My Breath said:
Crazy in Love

 

Apple Music:
#39 Tunisia (+55)
#59 Malta (+39)
#84 France (NE)
#87 Poland (NE)
Deezer:
#3 Latvia (NE)
#4 Romania (+72)
#5 Belgium (NE)
#5 Poland (NE)
#5 Sweden (NE)
#6 Jordan (NE)
#7 Australia (NE)
#7 Ireland (NE)
#7 Israel (NE)
#8 Croatia (NE)
#8 Hungary (NE)
#8 Slovenia (NE)
#9 Austria (NE)
#9 Germany (NE)
#9 Portugal (NE)
#10 Finland (NE)
#10 Norway (NE)
#11 Russia (NE)
#12 Ukraine (NE)
#14 Italy (NE)
#14 Thailand (NE)
#16 Denmark (NE)
#16 Estonia (NE)
#18 Canada (NE)
#25 Bulgaria (NE)
#29 Slovakia (NE)
#30 Spain (NE)
#30 Turkey (NE)
#37 France (NE)
#37 Lebanon (NE)
#43 Ecuador (NE)
#46 Algeria (NE)
#47 Morocco (NE)
#55 Chile (NE)
#55 Malaysia (NE)
#61 Kenya (NE)
#65 Tunisia (NE)
#74 Japan (NE)
#91 Egypt (NE)

 

20 years later. Hits that stick like grits. 

1 hour ago, kimberly said:

CUFF HIT #11 on Spotify Global, reaching a new peak, whew

 

 

 

22 spots :deadbanana4:

9 minutes ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

Cuff It -3.4M

BMS -1.1M

CIL-1.1M 

SL-???

 

LOT would prob be higher than SL. We will know later. 

26 minutes ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

 

 

The best song of all time deserves 

Cuff it smashing crazy in love surging omg. No it’s really her RENAISSANCE :jonny4: 

2 hours ago, kimberly said:

CUFF HIT #11 on Spotify Global, reaching a new peak, whew

 

 

 

The way this song has bee FIGHTING for her LIFE since the Hive, Tiktok and Columbia forced Beyoncé to make it a single :deadbanana2:

 

If/When she makes it into the Top 10 I hope she snubs Beyoncé at the Billboard Top 10 Awards ceremony. :siptea:

I really think we should expect better play listing with Spotify. Seems like they’ve worked out their issues lol 

3 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

I really think we should expect better play listing with Spotify. Seems like they’ve worked out their issues lol 

You mean for her catalog? And why would that be the case?

 

I hope you are right because it's a sin the way her catalog stream slowed down. Especially compared to a certain someone who debuted and peaked in the 00s with such mediocre material ever since and it's doing much better nowadays.

4 minutes ago, Rafael said:

You mean for her catalog? And why would that be the case?

 

I hope you are right because it's a sin the way her catalog stream slowed down. Especially compared to a certain someone who debuted and peaked in the 00s with such mediocre material ever since and it's doing much better nowadays.

Spotify has been putting up Beyoncé billboards to promote in the past month, and her play listing was much better for NYE with CIL, BMS, and CI getting great support 

8 hours ago, ToraeGilt said:

Not Beyoncé teasing something through beygood. I’m not even moved 

Parkwood just posted it on their insta story…

see what happens when her old songs are put on huge Spotify curated playlists :bird: Hopefully Spotify does more for her in 2023. 

7 minutes ago, Shelter said:

SL did great. Hopefully it can continue a bit and it’s not just NY boost. 

um was Single Ladies put on NYE playlists? I only say Cuff It, BMS, LOT, and CIL on the main Spotify one 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.