• Mitsouko

6 minutes ago, Mania said:

Her speaking on Renaissance :jonny:

She sounds so regal and assured! 

Just now, Pheromosa said:

there better be some news other than a speech when i wake up 

Probably not, don’t count on anything happening 

11 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

Did she just wake up lmao that voice is deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep

I was saying her voice is deeper than mine, lmao. Sounds good tho!

If there is anybody who went to the Club Renaissance shows in LA could you please tell us all about it in this thread?! I'm so jealous of everybody who is there :msmarvel:

Just now, Bicassie said:

That’s it?

It's not what the teasing is about. This is just something random/unrelated that got released as part of a collaboration set between Brazilian DJs. For circuit music standards, that's a pretty solid remix. 

Just now, flashback3301 said:

It's not what the teasing is about. This is just something random/unrelated that got released as part of a collaboration set between Brazilian DJs. For circuit music standards, that's a pretty solid remix. 

The way nothing is coming 

=

1 minute ago, Bicassie said:

The way nothing is coming 

Idk what's coming, but in the last 48 hours we got:

- The first proper public Club Renaissance party

- An audio message from Beyoncé at the party talking about the process and inspiration behind the album

- An intro message added to the album on Amazon Music (tonight)

- Camera crew present at the party (could be for Amazon, though) - there's clearly a partnership with Amazon going on

- She removed her PFP on TikTok and intentionally replaced it with the blank image that started the era

- A random dance remix by Grammy-voter DJ surfaced 

It's more than we've gotten since idk when.

16 minutes ago, flashback3301 said:

=

- An audio message from Beyoncé at the party talking about the process and inspiration behind the album

- Camera crew present at the party (could be for Amazon, though) - there's clearly a partnership with Amazon going on

- She removed her PFP on TikTok and intentionally replaced it with the blank image that started the era

Let's hope there's something really  coming.  We've had too much disappointment lately.

18 minutes ago, flashback3301 said:

=

and all of this will still materialize into NOTHING

1 minute ago, Bicassie said:

and all of this will still materialize into NOTHING

Listen, I'm at the stage where I'm thrilled to meet a fake, disco horse tomorrow night. I'll take what I can to make this into an era in my head :nuts:

Is there a full transcript of that audio? I could hardly hear what she was saying with all the whooping and hollering in the background. Hope it’s for the visuals, that would be a nice Christmas/NYE gift :duca:

13 minutes ago, Mercurio said:

Is there a full transcript of that audio? I could hardly hear what she was saying with all the whooping and hollering in the background. Hope it’s for the visuals, that would be a nice Christmas/NYE gift :duca:

HOW DOES THAT AUDIO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH VISUALS? NOTHING IN THESE RECENT EVENTS GAVE US REASON TO BELIEVE THAT VISUALS ARE ABOUT TO COME OUT. STOP TRYING TO HYPE PEOPLE UP YOU ABSOLUTE DUMBASS. I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF ALL OF YOU WHO TRY TO SOMEHOW TURN THIS INTO VISUALS COMING OUT.

Edited by Bicassie

37 minutes ago, flashback3301 said:

false

Y’all have got to chill lol

The camera crews are there for one of these videos.

3 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

HOW DOES THAT AUDIO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH VISUALS? NOTHING IN THESE RECENT EVENTS GAVE US REASON TO BELIEVE THAT VISUALS ARE ABOUT TO COME OUT. STOP TRYING TO HYPE PEOPLE UP YOU ABSOLUTE DUMBASS. I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF ALL OF YOU WHO TRY TO SOMEHOW TURN THIS INTO VISUALS COMING OUT.

why are you yelling sistren let people have false hope in peace!

7 minutes ago, kimberly said:

why are you yelling sistren let people have false hope in peace!

I don’t want them to infect me with false hope, it’s tempting 

Edited by Bicassie

2 hours ago, Mania said:

Her speaking on Renaissance :jonny:

She sounds ill

maybe the palliative care rumors are true

44 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

:redface: Is it that deep? Just saying it would be a nice holiday gift to us all. As unpredictable as she is anything could happen at this point. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.