Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

Does anyone here feel truly appreciated as a fan of Bey? Because all I sense from her is a disdain of us :rip: 

 

She can talk about how much she loves and respects us all she wants, but her actions show us otherwise. 

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

2 minutes ago, Keith said:

Are you ready to drop coins on Act II as of right now?

 

Maybe her celebrity friends will buy the music this time.

I will buy the vinyl to add to my collection. Thats it. No merch, no CD.
 

Her celebrity friends get free signed vinyls. They are smart enough to not spend their money on a billionaire 

1 minute ago, Bey Admired said:

Does anyone here feel truly appreciated as a fan of Bey? Because all I sense from her is a disdain of us :rip: 

 

She can talk about how much she loves and respects us all she wants, but her actions show us otherwise. 

I already cracked the code few days ago:

I love you deep = Reach deep in your pockets 

4 minutes ago, Pepo said:

She can still send Cuff It to Pop and make it the second worldwide single.

 

However, it would be truly inexcusable and disappointing if she went on ignoring the GP now that finally an album track succeeds in gaining global popularity by itself. 

Why the delay though? Sorry but it needs to be said. She makes terrible decisions. Cuff If could be huge. All we ask is to send it to radio. Why is she the worst at releasing singles? 

GP - We're feeling Cuff It as the next single now

 

Beyonce - 

 

 

Just now, Bey Admired said:

Does anyone here feel truly appreciated as a fan of Bey? Because all I sense from her is a disdain of us :rip: 

 

She can talk about how much she loves and respects us all she wants, but her actions show us otherwise. 

 

Since I'm her mom Tina and work for Parkwood lol...let me tell you exactly how she feels. She wants ya'll stay in your place as FANS...don't be anything else except a fan!! when she wanted to emphasize the full album listening experience with ST...that meant also going back to when fans loved the music & buying the album was ENOUGH for them. not being fake besties, chart strategists, unhired PR, therapists, and all these other things. and b/c so many of you haven't grasped this message already....she's going to continue with these choices until ya'll get the message loud & clear and the outrage and expectations die down. get on her page and HEAL if you're going to remain a fan. she'll retire before she allows the fans to think they have control over her life. stop dreaming about what could be and realize what is and what the pattern has already been. yall haven't gotten it yet so the demonstrations aren't done yet until the conversation starts shifting.

7 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Why the delay though? Sorry but it needs to be said. She makes terrible decisions. Cuff If could be huge. All we ask is to send it to radio. Why is she the worst at releasing singles? 

and Cuff It is perfect for rhythmic. We don’t need dual singles, Cuff It is a multi format smash :rip: 

I don’t ever get upset at her antics nor do I ever think she has a personal vendetta against us, that’s reaching a little bit too far into dramatics and you guys need to understand this parasocial relationship a little bit better:rip: for ALL celebs for that matter.

 

I love everything she represents and what she provides for us, and yes I HATE how she handles her career but I never feel like it’s “personal” against me:rip: you guys should really stop stanning and just become casual fans either you get the program or you don’t, and as a consumer you have the right to stop supporting her, if she wants to “flop” go ahead and let her, since she doesn’t cater to your desires anyway:cm:

27 minutes ago, giRLbye. said:

 

so if you weren't on here you wouldn't know that she had an album out!?! lol the dramatics

 

and no she shouldnt stop...the fans that want her to be their pop girl avenger to use stats to stunt online towards other pop girl stans are the ones who should stop & move on

 

anyone listening to the album can hear that she cares about the music. what she doesn't care about are the stats & politics of the music industry. she said this 10 years ago. blame yourselves b/c you didn't believe her. re-watch "Life is But a Dream".

 

Nope. I wasn't here or Twitter when ST dropped and that's why I found out about it late af.

 

I don't see the issue with that tbh. There's not a single artist in history that doesn't care about their stats (including Beyoncé) and the fans are buying and supporting for a reason. If that isn't important why not upload the music online and let everyone download it for free :michael: 

 

She's great at it and the best ever imo. It's funny that around IASF she was bragging about getting 6 hits from her debut album and getting 7 #1's in a row (which was false) and as soon as she underperforms on the chart she switches her narrative. Not caring about the politics and stats is a defense mechanism to make her feel okay about not performing as well on the chart. She the most braggadocious woman in the industry ever and you think she doesn't really care about those things?

 

 

That being said I can’t wait for CG to bomb while CI flourishes:heart:

26 minutes ago, Bey Admired said:

Does anyone here feel truly appreciated as a fan of Bey? Because all I sense from her is a disdain of us :rip: 

 

She can talk about how much she loves and respects us all she wants, but her actions show us otherwise. 

 

23 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

I already cracked the code few days ago:

I love you deep = Reach deep in your pockets 

Basically this.

27 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

I will buy the vinyl to add to my collection. Thats it. No merch, no CD.
 

Her celebrity friends get free signed vinyls. They are smart enough to not spend their money on a billionaire 

Same except I'll buy the physical album and call it a day. 

  • ATRL Moderator

I love how she just doesn’t care. Esp when streaming era tells you whats hit worthy. :lmao:

1 minute ago, Devin said:

I love how she just doesn’t care. Esp when streaming era tells you whats hit worthy. :lmao:

It's funny but weird at the same time. Like, what are you trying to prove?

I’m not buying anything for Act 2 or 3 unless it blows my mind, not making that mistake anymore:rip:

6 minutes ago, Keith said:

Nope. I wasn't here or Twitter when ST dropped and that's why I found out about it late af.

 

I don't see the issue with that tbh. There's not a single artist in history that doesn't care about their stats (including Beyoncé) and the fans are buying and supporting for a reason. If that isn't important why not upload the music online and let everyone download it for free :michael: 

 

She's great at it and the best ever imo. It's funny that around IASF she was bragging about getting 6 hits from her debut album and getting 7 #1's in a row (which was false) and as soon as she underperforms on the chart she switches her narrative. Not caring about the politics and stats is a defense mechanism to make her feel okay about not performing as well on the chart. She the most braggadocious woman in the industry ever and you think she doesn't really care about those things?

 

 

Of course she cares. Her way of protecting herself from flopping is to do everything possible to sabotage herself so she’s always got that excuse of “I don’t care about the charts. I am an artiste” bs. 

 

You hit the nail on the head. It’s a defence mechanism.

 

We saw how happy she was after ST dropped and seeing how successful it was. She said she was pacing around mindlessly just before it dropped because she was so nervous. 

 

She is an artist and one of the greatest out there. But she has allowed her fear of failure to sabotage her own success in recent years. 

 

She has transitioned well to an albums artist of the highest calibre. But when you start doing things to hamper your own stats and success, there’s obviously something  that is going on psychologically. I don’t know of any other artist that does this. 

I really don't care if Cuff It, Church Gorl or any other song becomes a bigger hit. I just want the visuals, performances, and the actual era to begin. Bish, stop hiding from your fans and do something! 

1 minute ago, PrettyHurts said:

I really don't care if Cuff It, Church Gorl or any other song becomes a bigger hit. I just want the visuals, performances, and the actual era to begin. Bish, stop hiding from your fans and do something! 

spacer.png

But why does she feel the need to sabotage her singles and commercial success if the signs of doing good are well documented? ie cuff it, alien superstar, etc :rip:

3 hours ago, Anvarie said:

They’re not aware of it, the moment they hear it blasting on the radio it will smash!

It was no.1 on NMF and still got outrstreamed by unpromoted album tracks. It'd be a terrible single pick that'd flop every bar the US :priceless:

  • ATRL Moderator
15 minutes ago, Keith said:

It's funny but weird at the same time. Like, what are you trying to prove?

This exactly. :skull:

Work with me here, even if CHURCH GIRL’S streaming are currently low, if she actually sells the song IE dope music video, performance, sympathy and Payola etc… Beyoncé can absolutely make Church Girl and Iconic #1 Urban/R&B hit.

 

I agree with the poster about something to the transition from BMS to Chuch Girl and I believe the choice likely has artistic merit.

 

Still needs to send Cuff It to POP radio pronto regardless.

  • ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, loudliyah said:

But why does she feel the need to sabotage her singles and commercial success if the signs of doing good are well documented? ie cuff it, alien superstar, etc :rip:

I mean if she really wanted to chase hits:

 

1st single - Break My Soul 

2nd single - Cuff It 

*drops album + visuals*
3rd single - Alien

4th single - Heated (remixed with Drake) or Thique (remixed with Meg or Nicki)

 

Church Girl is a cool single, but send Cuff It now, and CG after

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.