Beyoncé

Kisuke

2 hours ago, giRLbye. said:

Jay Z ate on "Alien Superstar", "Break My Soul", and "America Has a Problem"

say thank you King

anigif_sub-buzz-7874-1491341747-11.gif

It’s the way his verse on Alien seems like it’s written as him talking to her for the majority of it

• Replies 114.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

Yeah im annoyed again.

The way she sings pattycakeonthatwristtiffanybluebillboardsoverthatceilingUNIQUE is so infectious. :jonny5:

Leven Kali (one of VIRGO's GROOVE contributors) talks to 
@Variety
 about the two upcoming ‘acts’ of #RENAISSANCE

“We can tell you everything is somehow going to keep getting better.”

**** it up Queen. Shut down that boring industry, we know only you can.

1 minute ago, jane said:

Leven Kali (one of VIRGO's GROOVE contributors) talks to 
@Variety
 about the two upcoming ‘acts’ of #RENAISSANCE

“We can tell you everything is somehow going to keep getting better.”

**** it up Queen. Shut down that boring industry, we know only you can.

Full article:

“To be honest with you, we also need to respect because I think she has a plan for how she wants to reveal her process and I don’t wanna give away too much about the specifics of how the record was made exactly…”

This part is basically confirmation that a documentary is also coming about the whole process of how the acts came to be. I think that's what she will release on Netflix.

Edited by jane

4 hours ago, giRLbye. said:

Jay Z ate on "Alien Superstar", "Break My Soul", and "America Has a Problem"

say thank you King

anigif_sub-buzz-7874-1491341747-11.gif

Jay-Z excels at writing a sassy mess. Lose My Breath is also Legendary 

18 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

Full article:

9 minutes ago, jane said:

“To be honest with you, we also need to respect because I think she has a plan for how she wants to reveal her process and I don’t wanna give away too much about the specifics of how the record was made exactly…”

This part is basically confirmation that a documentary is also coming about the whole process of how the acts came to be. I think that's what she will release on Netflix.

Great article. And very exciting to see them hyping up the next two acts.

Ive been looking up and down the name of the bass player on Virgo’s Groove. It never occurred to me that the producers did that too. Literally the best part of the album. Definitely going to check this trio out 

This album has introduced me to other artists & I've placed them on my list to check out

I listened to a bit of one of Leven Kali's songs...i can tell his influence on Virgo's Groove right off the bat

That's one of my favorite elements about Beyonce's artistry...I love that she brings in new collaborators into the fold on each album. Some artists go with the formula of having 1 main collaborator for all their albums & many have succeeded that way. but there's always a catch 22 with that kind of template...eventually the chemistry gets stale  & the music suffers. or the artist moves on  and all everybody says "they need to get back with [insert producer name]" for their music. i love that no singular producer has that kind of dominance over her discography & she has the freedom to go wherever. even when she had that moment with Boots on ST...she didn't stay there...she moves on.

i remember after 4...I wanted Shea Taylor back again for what would become ST...yet no sign of him since.

Edited by giRLbye.

10 minutes ago, tachiwaka said:

literally me at work today

The intro sounds better when you hear it with the last 10 seconds of SR lol 

48 minutes ago, Daydream said:

I need her level of confidence

She better ******* work.

I'm aware she reportedly has a three-project deal with Netflix (reported 3 years ago), but I don't think she would simultaneously release the videos on Netflix and Youtube because that would likely be in breach of her deal. It's a wild card at this point. 

That article all but confirms that a documentary will be released in addition to the visuals, perhaps at a later date :duca: definitely sounds like she's planning on giving this album its proper dues

Edited by abeille

I also heard the little party she threw for Renaissance in New york was possibly filmed for that upcoming documentary. All the celebs who attended were invited for a reason i bet, including her dad. 

Very exciting, guys we just have to be patient and trust her vision. So far we have not been let down.

1 minute ago, jane said:

I also heard the little party she threw for Renaissance in New york was possibly filmed for that upcoming documentary. All the celebs who attended were invited for a reason i bet, including her dad.

Very exciting, guys we just have to be patient and trust her vision. So far we have not been let down.

:eli:

She has not had a proper documentary since 2013 (Beyoncé). It’s time! 

I do not count Homecoming or The Gift because those were more musical based and both only took placed in 1) the rehearsal space and 2)the studios

That article is amazing.

To read how it was such a collaborative process is so nice, like her visions are just crazy. 

Can't wait for whatever else is to come

4 hours ago, Pepo said:

To think that the Thique beat dates back to the Feeling Myself recordings and she reworked it flawlessly for Renaissance :jonny2:

Do we have any other tea like this for the rest of the tracks? 

This is completely speculation, but I have a feeling "Move" was initially meant for the wildebeest stampede prior to Mufasa's death in The Gift. 

11 minutes ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

This is completely speculation, but I have a feeling "Move" was initially meant for the wildebeest stampede prior to Mufasa's death in The Gift. 

:deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, nooniebao said:

Full article:

oh wow three friends collabed with bey on the best song of all time? :sistrens:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.