Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

HDD FINAL: ADELE 284k, Taylor 102k

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

Yeah and this is what we should be celebrating, artists pulling good numbers but instead we're stuck with this dragging like :rip: 

tea i’m guilty and i apologize it was just because i’ve annoyed at all the OTH’s hiding behind Adele for weeks.

  • Replies 937
  • Views 57.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Mike91 said:

She has two of the biggest albums of all time, a catalog of classics, etc, etc. Who gives a **** at this point? She doesn't have to sell 30 million albums every time to prove herself. :rip:

 

The fact that after 13 years, she's still one of the biggest albums (hands down the biggest globally), is an amazing accomplishment. Go back to counting Taylor's streams since that's all Swifties apparently do all day. 

 

Swifities really cannot handle Taylor having any kind of competition and it's pathetic. :rip: I hope y'all are under 20.

Yeah you’re right I was taking it too far :gaycat6:

 

and I’m under 20 :gaycat6:

40 minutes ago, JawBreaker said:

Sorry I have to admit that I will not be reading your replies except for the first sentence. That's as much I will read from you. So please try to fit everything in a lil sentence thank you in advance :heart:

And yes that's how it should be :clap3: I find that hiding behind a successfull artist to come for another successfull artist just because your own fave is not up to par is way more childish and embarrassing but to each their own ig :michael:

You are taking the stan world too seriously :skull: "your fave", she is not my mother, just a singer I love and admire ffs, that shouldn't deny me the opportunity to comment on other more successful popstars, what kind of facism is that ? :deadbanana4:

Edited by Hot Volcano

23 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

and oh , she beat foklore already

 

:laugh: I can see why theyre mad

Where exactly?

2 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Her pure sales are great but those streaming numbers are kinda low... they need to do something

Her team is dumb. They have Can I Get It on TTH. It's barely out streaming I Drink Wine and My Little Love. They need to replace it with IDW or My Little Love. They're showcasing the wrong songs imo. OMG I get, but promoting Can I Get It? They're dumb.

9 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Interesting how Adele's week 1 + 2 outsells Folklore's first 2 weeks.

 

Guess those bundles weren't as effective 2nd week huh. And that's on genuine GP interest. 

 

CEiU4qI.gif

I wonder which part of "Folklore didn't have any physical sales in the second week, that's why its third week was higher than its second week sales" was that hard to understand but...

I agree that +100k SEA in second week shows the genuine GP interest. 

CEiU4qI.gif

Edited by Artistofthedecade

1 minute ago, Artistofthedecade said:

I wonder which part of "Folklore didn't have any physical sales in the second week, that's why its second week was higher than its third week sales" was that hard to understand but...

I agree that +100k SEA in second week shows the genuine GP interest. 

CEiU4qI.gif

Sounds like more excuses to me! Do you also want to mention that Taylor was selling hand signed copies of Folklore for multiple weeks to drive sales?

 

CEiU4qI.gif

3 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

I agree that +100k SEA in second week shows the genuine GP interest. 

CEiU4qI.gif

And 200k pure doesn't? Make it make sense. It isn't Miss Adkins fault if her projects aren't frontloaded.

CEiU4qI.gif

Just now, Gaia said:

Sounds like more excuses to me! Do you also want to mention that Taylor was selling hand signed copies of Folklore for multiple weeks to drive sales?

 

CEiU4qI.gif

Taylor didn't release any signed copies until week 5 or 6 but you are randomly talking about signed copies sounds like you are searching for more excuses to me. 

CEiU4qI.gif

5 minutes ago, georgechxng said:

And 200k pure doesn't? Make it make sense. It isn't Miss Adkins fault if her projects aren't frontloaded.

CEiU4qI.gif

A saint like me would never say something like that but many people with bad intentions in ATRL always say that pure sales are fanbase driven and streams shows what is actually popular among GP etc. 

CEiU4qI.gif

 

1 minute ago, UNNAMI said:

where are the swifties now?

CEiU4qI.gif

This is actually more than I expected :hippo:

 

I am not surprised that her second week drop is good, because nonfans would likely buy when the album gets discounted second week.

 

Shame that Red TV vinyls are so low in stock, Taylor’s numbers would have been so much better if we could still buy her vinyls in store.

where are the swifties now?


30 - 1 - 839k
30 - 2 - 260k

folklore - 1 - 852k
folklore - 2 - 135k

Fun Fact: Taylor stans want to down play the impact Taylor's antics have on her sales (Multiple versions, signed copies, late release of vinyls etc.) but a quick google search of "Taylor Swift Folklore signed atrl" brings up dozens of responses in Folklore's album thread about how Taylor should release more signed copies to increase sales :deadbanana4:

 

Quote

Unless someone big releases then, it definitely could tbh. If she wins big, her/her team will probably capitalize off of it and do something special for that week. Maybe more signed CDs, signed vinyls, a new edition, bringing back the original eight editions, etc etc. 

Quote

We still have one free week bestie, we can do it with vinyls :heart2:

Quote

They are dropping on 30th. Forget this week but with signed vinyls, next week she can secure a cute 60-70k, that would be sufficient. 

I am really worried about her hand and wrists though. She shouldn't be doing too much, hope there are physicians with her. 

Quote

She signed her signature 70,000+ times and strategically released them along with merch to get 4 extra weeks at #1. She clearly cares.

 

 

 

 

Or you can look at Folklore's chart run which is telling enough:

 

1-1-1-1-1-1-5-4-1-7-12-10-1-17-27-10-27

 

:deadbanana4:

 

Taylor fans need to stop :rip: 

2 hours ago, Reverse Warholian said:

One has 30 songs. 

Oh wow. Oh wow. 

Funny how Adele's second fanbase spent years shaming other artists' pure sales because "the GP wouldn't want to spend money on them and streaming is free" and now, they keep bragging about streaming numbers and how streaming shows "genuine GP interest". How convenient.

 

GTFO out of here with your hypocrisy.

 

SEwDELB.gif

 

OT : Adele doing great without 8 different versions or having to sign 100k copies :clap3:

50 minutes ago, style17 said:

they’re good numbers but let’s not act like Adele (you know, the woman that sold 1M for 3 weeks with 25) doing 260k is “ASTONISHING” :deadvision:

It's literally 2021 and she's waaay out of her peak.:rip: 

For her to still do better than everyone else overall even tho she's way past her peak and in 2021 is in fact ASTONISHING

7 minutes ago, UNNAMI said:

where are the swifties now?

Dancing in the kitchen, in the refrigerator's light. 

22 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Her team is dumb. They have Can I Get It on TTH. It's barely out streaming I Drink Wine and My Little Love. They need to replace it with IDW or My Little Love. They're showcasing the wrong songs imo. OMG I get, but promoting Can I Get It? They're dumb.

 

12 minutes ago, georgechxng said:

And 200k pure doesn't? Make it make sense. It isn't Miss Adkins fault if her projects aren't frontloaded.

 

Same 2 members who aren't Adele stans are once again the top 2 posters in yet another Adele/Taylor thread. I don't get why you Swifties still bother replying to these people who are just trolling you 24/7 from thread to thread :deadbanana:

23 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

You are taking the stan world too seriously :skull: "your fave", she is not my mother, just a singer I love and admire ffs, that shouldn't deny me the opportunity to comment on other more successful popstars, what kind of facism is that ? :deadbanana4:

Automatically not reading this

 

Good for you tho or sorry that happened :heart:

1 minute ago, Brando said:

 

Same 2 members who aren't Adele stans are once again the top 2 posters in yet another Adele/Taylor thread. I don't get why you Swifties still bother replying to these people who are just trolling you 24/7 from thread to thread :deadbanana:

Funny how you quote a post of me specifically talking about Adele and her promotion to say I'm not a real fan :lmao: 

4 minutes ago, Brando said:

 

Same 2 members who aren't Adele stans are once again the top 2 posters in yet another Adele/Taylor thread. I don't get why you Swifties still bother replying to these people who are just trolling you 24/7 from thread to thread :deadbanana:

Girl, I live in the 30 and Adele base :deadbanana2:get over yourself. I didn't even have anything against Taylor before swifties started coming for Adele but now ofc that I'm gonna have fun with it, y'all deserve the karma :cm:

Edited by georgechxng

1 minute ago, Gaia said:

Funny how you quote a post of me specifically talking about Adele and her promotion to say I'm not a real fan :lmao: 

i didn't read neither of your posts. you both keep spewing the same nonsense over and over. i just quoted them to highlight who i was talking about :ace:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.