Concerning Posting Private Information

ATRL Administration

• ATRL Administrator
1 minute ago, feuxtography said:

Was this about the arianator who posted someone’s Twitter, or did things escalate from that? :deadbanana4:

It is good to know that posting a Twitter is off limits though! :clap3:

It escalated from that. And unless their account is linked in their sig it shouldn’t be posted. 

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KillingYourCareer

• TayAlison89

• Sweet Sexy Savage

• Artistofthedecade

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, tellem said:

Who did it? Can someone @ the user at least . Also what counts as doxxing? Is an IP address doxxing? What about posting someone’s public Instagram? I would never post either but would like to know thanks 

Just say you want to get banned at this point , because if you have to ask…these VERY intentional questions…

• ATRL Moderator

:clap3:

It doesn’t matter how insignificant or generic the information seems to you, either (or how “easy” it was to find). If someone hasn’t shared it with us themselves, then respect their boundaries. We should all feel safe to post on here and have fun without that threat hanging over our heads. :heart:

• ATRL Administrator
3 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:

thank you, will atrl also allow users to delete the entirety of their data?

As a past practice no. But that is something I am actively working to get approved. 

1 minute ago, Ryan said:

It escalated from that. And unless their account is linked in their sig it shouldn’t be posted. 

Oh jeez. :deadbanana4:

thanks Ryan for the transparency! It really is appreciated. :clap3:

A base here - led by a now-banned member - attempted to find my name and report my medical licensure because I referenced the BTW foundation lawsuit. It’s truly scary how far stanning can go sometimes. 

They’re still looking on Twitter. :rip: 

1 minute ago, ProPopGirlStan said:

Just say you want to get banned at this point , because if you have to ask…these VERY intentional questions…

Noo just in the past I remember mods getting mad about someone’s IG gettjng posted or something but IDk if  that is related? :dies:

5 minutes ago, Hunter_13 said:

Thank you for handling it!

I appreciate the effort and apologize to the mod whom I sent an immature report to this morning. Seeing my friend have their info posted kinda sent me over the edge a little. :chick3:

I don't care who you are, it is never okay to do what was done this morning. :biblio:

Omg what happened

1 minute ago, tellem said:

Noo just in the past I remember mods getting mad about someone’s IG gettjng posted or something but IDk if  that is related? :dies:

Oh, okay :cupid:

It used to be a permaban to post someone’s actual picture here, don’t know if that rule stayed consistent but I never saw anyone do it. 

atrlers on Twitter are a different story :biblio:

4 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

A base here - led by a now-banned member - attempted to find my name and report my medical licensure because I referenced the BTW foundation lawsuit. It’s truly scary how far stanning can go sometimes. 

Thats awful

8 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

omg what :deadbanana2:

9 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

What in the world :biblio:

9 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Omg not f words trying to literally end your career:rip: What losers, to try to doxx someone over stan wars is pathetic and the lowest of low:biblio:

Twitter is such a mess in general, someone posted an IP grabber link in my replies because I dragged them and I clicked it and they tried to scare me w it. They ended up getting suspended for something completely unrelated and the link wasn’t taken down until then, apparently it doesn’t count as doxxing?  :rip:

Yeah, “dox” is a pretty broad term and I’m not sure there’s an actual definition of what it specifically entails, but it seems to be understood as posting any info about an individual that isn’t publicly accessible by them on the specific platform you encounter them on. Makes sense to me at least. :emofish:

not sure what anyone can really do with your IP though. Anyone who runs a website can see it. :katie:

19 minutes ago, tellem said:

Who did it? Can someone @ the user at least . Also what counts as doxxing? Is an IP address doxxing? What about posting someone’s public Instagram? I would never post either but would like to know thanks 

Wouldn’t be wise to ask for their @name here. To answer your question all of the above. 

17 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Mess and terrible you’re experiencing that.

12 minutes ago, Hongbin said:

Okay but why is this corrupt ass moderation team lying about peter having dupes?

:skull: 

What would their intention be for lying tho? Especially if that member had a history? :skull: