Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Germany: Folklore #8, Cardigan #67

Featured Replies

Single Charts:

#1 (NEW) Apache 207 - Unterwegs

#2 (NEW) Capital Bra, Clueso & KC Rebell - Andere Welt

#3 (NEW) Ufo361 & Sonus030 - **** Changed

--

#67 (NEW) Taylor Swift - Cardigan

 

Album Charts:

#1 (NEW) Fantasy - 10.000 bunte Luftballons

#2 (NEW) Ruffiction - Hassmaske

#3 (NEW) LaBrassBanda - Danzn

#4 (NEW) Juri - Bratans aus Favelas 2

#6 (NEW) Luciano - EXOT

#8 (NEW) Taylor Swift - Folklore

--

#20 (RE) Fiona Apple - Fetch the Bolt Cutters (*new peak*)

#24 (NEW) Ronan Keating - Twenty Twenty

#82 (NEW) Logic - No Pressure

 

Source: https://www.offiziellecharts.de/suche

 

____________________________________________________________

 

Taylor’s album peaks in Germany:

#2 Reputation

#2 Lover

#4 1989

#5 Red

#8 Folklore

#12 Fearless

#15 Speak Now

Edited by B-Luke

  • Replies 29
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its amazing considering there was no physical release and this is a revenue chart

Considering they're revenue based and she only had itunes and streams that's good. :clap3:

I hate my country for listening to this horrible german rap music :skull: 

50 minutes ago, Pacaveli said:

Tragic.

5 new entries above and she doesn’t have physicals, how is it tragic? :rip: 

6 minutes ago, LovaticSwiftie said:

I hate my country for listening to this horrible german rap music :skull: 

horrible? :bibliahh:

 

Maybe it's you with horrible taste, LovaticSwiftie

 

FAz0h8d.gif

7 minutes ago, Genio said:

horrible? :bibliahh:

 

Maybe it's you with horrible taste, LovaticSwiftie

 

FAz0h8d.gif

Taylor has you so pressed. Chill :rip:

Just now, mcohen said:

Taylor has you so pressed. Chill :rip:

:skull: how?

 

I am in Germany and I love German rap, I don't give no damn about Taylor

Just now, Genio said:

:skull: how?

 

I am in Germany and I love German rap, I don't give no damn about Taylor

You don’t give no damm about Taylor but you are in every single thread given lots of damms about her. The way you ran, so what is the truth?

 

OT - Queen :clap3:

Just now, mcohen said:

You don’t give no damm about Taylor but you are in every single thread given lots of damms about her. The way you ran, so what is the truth?

 

OT - Queen :clap3:

WHAT :ahh: I commented about her when the album was released, barely ever talk about her otherwise...

 

Also I care about the german charts, literally didn't give a single **** where Taylor debuted, if she's #1 or #100 :skull: I don't care henny get over it

 

 

25 minutes ago, Genio said:

horrible? :bibliahh:

 

Maybe it's you with horrible taste, LovaticSwiftie

 

FAz0h8d.gif

Imagine being such a pressed soul :rip: 

Edited by LovaticSwiftie

5 minutes ago, LovaticSwiftie said:

 

 

Imagine being such a pressed soul :rip: 

imagine taking a little joke so serious on some pop girl forum, get a grip 

30 minutes ago, Genio said:

:skull: how?

 

I am in Germany and I love German rap, I don't give no damn about Taylor

Houston we have a problem.

1 hour ago, LovaticSwiftie said:

I hate my country for listening to this horrible german rap music :skull: 

I totally agree with you. It's so repetiv, monoton, boring and straight up dumb.

1 hour ago, Genio said:

WHAT :ahh: I commented about her when the album was released, barely ever talk about her otherwise...

Sure you don't :isudumblmao:

 

OT : Germany is revenue based and she didn't have physical sales, this is good. 

Edited by Artistofthedecade

3 hours ago, Genio said:

:skull: how?

 

I am in Germany and I love German rap, I don't give no damn about Taylor

whew, the taste didn‘t jump out

Taylor reminds me of Mimi in a way.

The struggle in Europe is real for her too.

Yet both queens ruled Asia & North America so easily.

13 minutes ago, Mark Rih said:

Ahhhh Europe said no :clap3:

Of course her positions wouldn’t be as good, especially without physicals and a folk album, why are you guys so pressed? :dies: 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.