BB: God's Plan might be year-end #1

QueenofCopyPaste

QueenofCopyPaste

This week, Gary and Trevor predict that Drake could be in for a long run at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "God's Plan." In its first two weeks on the chart, both at the summit, the song has logged two of the five-biggest streaming weeks of all time, even gaining to 83.3 million U.S. clicks, according to Nielsen Music, in its second frame.   

With airplay kicking in rapidly, and its official video likely on the way, is the song an early contender for one of 2018's biggest year-end hits?  

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/podcasts/8098761/drake-gods-plan-hit-songs-deconstructed-chart-beat-podcast

Hmmm.... 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenofCopyPaste

• thedastardly

• nick4bty

• sxmescudi

:ahh: What a DIRE time to be ALIVE....:ahh: Rih/Bey/Nicki/Ariana/J Cole better come with fire this year.

I didn't think there could be a worse year end number one than Love Yourself. Then SOY came along and proved me wrong. I then said that there couldn't be a worse year end number one than SOY. God's Plan might prove me wrong again. :rip: I keep losing. :dies:

Well the year end number one almost reaches number one in the spring so it’s a possibility 

Girl bye, he needs to be stopped

ew :skull: 

I’m gonna need Ye to stop playing Mr. Kardashian and end this foolishness already.

This was literally suppose to be like a buzz single what the hell! I KNOW even Drake was not expecting this to get these kind of numbers, it was cute at first but I'm pressed now it's blocking Finesse. 

How the hell did this happen. Call the police. Call the governor. Someone block this mess.

I underestimated this song :rip:. I was out the other day, and once thing song was playing I could literally here a crowd of people singing along. 

Drake won, and he had no promo.

Why not? I said it day 1 that it sounded like a huge hit and pepole said in here in will fade after the first week... So... I guess not. With a video and strong radio support he will be number 1 for a long time. King! 

8 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

How the hell did this happen. Call the police. Call the governor. Someone block this mess.

tumblr_n34ethsCrd1qlbmi0o4_250.gif.fb515

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.