Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

BB: God's Plan might be year-end #1

Featured Replies

This week, Gary and Trevor predict that Drake could be in for a long run at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "God's Plan." In its first two weeks on the chart, both at the summit, the song has logged two of the five-biggest streaming weeks of all time, even gaining to 83.3 million U.S. clicks, according to Nielsen Music, in its second frame.   

 

With airplay kicking in rapidly, and its official video likely on the way, is the song an early contender for one of 2018's biggest year-end hits?  

 

 

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/podcasts/8098761/drake-gods-plan-hit-songs-deconstructed-chart-beat-podcast
 

Hmmm.... 

 

  • Replies 107
  • Views 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:ahh: What a DIRE time to be ALIVE....:ahh: Rih/Bey/Nicki/Ariana/J Cole better come with fire this year.

I didn't think there could be a worse year end number one than Love Yourself. Then SOY came along and proved me wrong. I then said that there couldn't be a worse year end number one than SOY. God's Plan might prove me wrong again. :rip: I keep losing. :dies:

Well the year end number one almost reaches number one in the spring so it’s a possibility 

I’m gonna need Ye to stop playing Mr. Kardashian and end this foolishness already.

This was literally suppose to be like a buzz single what the hell! I KNOW even Drake was not expecting this to get these kind of numbers, it was cute at first but I'm pressed now it's blocking Finesse. 

How the hell did this happen. Call the police. Call the governor. Someone block this mess.

I underestimated this song :rip:. I was out the other day, and once thing song was playing I could literally here a crowd of people singing along. 

 

Drake won, and he had no promo.

lkz;cJKHjkbg mess

 

I love Drake but this song is just okay. One Dance deserved!

Y'all can't read. It just says one of the biggest hits of the year. 

Why not? I said it day 1 that it sounded like a huge hit and pepole said in here in will fade after the first week... So... I guess not. With a video and strong radio support he will be number 1 for a long time. King! 

8 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

How the hell did this happen. Call the police. Call the governor. Someone block this mess.

tumblr_n34ethsCrd1qlbmi0o4_250.gif.fb515

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.