Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Comedor

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Comedor

  1. love this one
  2. One of the finest men in HISTORY. He can wear whatever he wants.
  3. Taylor Swift MAGA. See we are allowed.
  4. It was a bop since day one.
  5. Don't know about racist but definitely dumb dumb.
  6. the half naked avi and the song isnt even out yet
  7. SHE COMING
  8. If they sound like the last two releases, leave them in the vault.
  9. It's 2026 and they put together a group of 4 straight men? Where them gays at? Delete this.
  10. Would you suggest he add DWAS to the album?
  11. YESSSSSSSS!!! It's not perfect or AOTY. But the highs are REALLY high. My faves ranked: Call Security Hall of Fame Badness IF YOU DO T EANT ME I KNOW THAT THE CLUB WILL Boring You, me and my ego Groupie Blockstar
  12. In the locker room, a guy undressed and stood in front of me, he clearly wanted to show me his manhood. I just got up and left. Edit: I just remembered the time I went to the gym wearing leggings and no shorts. the **** I was thinking
  13. Confessions sweetie I-
  14. Looks like an EDM banger made in Sweden. They eat in that genre. Let me save this.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.