Everything posted by QueenBritney45
-
Olivia Dean's ''I've Seen It' accused of copying Bill Withers' 'Just the Two of Us'
It so obviously sounds like it. I immediately thought of Just the Two of Us the first time I heard it. On principle, I don't like the idea of her being sued though.
-
ATRL Original Op-Ed: Taylor doubles down on white supremacy on “Cleveland!,” why?
Not at all, insult to the OP. Reddit humor is more bad puns and lame dad jokes. this has more in common with maybe, idk, ONTD.
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
I'm not a Taylor fan by any means, but I have been wondering if some of her songs on Showgirl are not "objectively" bad, but people just don't like someone at her age singing about the things she does. Because I was watching a Veronica Mars x Logan fan edit with Actually Romantic, and it actually made me like the song.
-
Stella Lefty responds to comment calling her 'Stelaviv Thefty'
i cannot stand her ****-eating grin when she sings
-
Who debuts at #1: Taylor&Charli VS Gaga&Katy VS Bey&Rih VS Tate&Britney & more!
No one is beating any Taylor drop, regardless of who she's singing with. So the runner up would be Beyonce and Rihanna, I guess.
-
HDD: Olivia Rodrigo parts ways with managers
Interesting, I wanna know why! Also, I love Olivia and think the roll-out for Stupid Song was mismanaged, but part of me thinks it just didn't have the makings of a global smash. It's her most commercially friendly song on the album, but it just doesn't have the type of sound that the general public is crazy about right now.
-
Why do Twitter gays hate Tate but love Addison so much?
" She dances oddly and erratically and feeds her man food with ha feet. That's very relatable to me as a gay man." LOL IRL
- Olivia Rodrigo donates 10 million to charities from Daisy Chain Fields profits
- TB: Stella Lefty says "Olivia, **** you; Sabrina, we stan"
- Purple still the best song on yspsfagsil. Why?
-
Breaking: Chloë Sevigny skulldrags Law Roach and Zendaya; Law Roach responds.
I love the method dressing, but I've always wondered if her costars secretly resent her for doing that at premieres because all actors are egotistical on some level and it does suck up all the attention. (Which I know raises questions like why Black women should feel the need to make themselves look smaller.)
-
"I want Animal to be our Espresso" - Lara
The song is cute but it sounds like a rehash of Fifth Harmony's Monster.
-
What was the weirdest "hate train" you remember...?
I completely agree with the people here who feel like the Anne Hathaway hate back in the 2010s was manufactured. Like with some other female celebs, the hate trains were weird, but it seemed like a lot of people really did hate them. With Anne Hathaway, it felt like the media picked up on hate that was sorta niche or Internet outrage that was even less representative of the public than its peak? I don't know if that makes sense. There was that weird New York Magazine piece about how people love Jennifer Lawrence and hate Anne Hathaway, so I felt like the media unnecessarily legitimized it.
- Hottest movie directors?
-
Ella Langley is soon to occupy the top 3 of H100, legitimate chart dominance?
Choosin Texas is boring, idg the love
-
Taylor Swift & Travis Kelce invited Amentum executive and ICE contractor Steve J.
Where are the Swifties who wanted Olivia to die over her interview with Fantano
-
Swiftie accidentally confirms that Taylor indeed demanded credits from Olivia
Hypothetical: If someone ever manages to ask Taylor about this, how do you think she'd respond?
- All singles from YSPSFAGSIL are hits. What went right?
-
Is "slop" the ugliest word ever...?
I hate it too. Same with enshittification. Although I know it's supposed to be deliberate.
-
Swiftie accidentally confirms that Taylor indeed demanded credits from Olivia
Taylor was so dirty for this, and I put the fault for this situation 90% on her, especially because those songs sound so dissimilar, but I also wish Olivia's team had stopped her from putting 1 step forward, 3 steps back on the album. It wasn't just the Rolling Stone interview that led to this. Olivia's team opened the gates in the first place by asking for Taylor's permission for that song. I'm guessing Taylor has an in, feels she's entitled to more credits ("wait, there are actually TWO songs inspired by me?"), and then there we go. Regardless of what Taylor did, don't allow a new artist to intertwine herself so tightly with her competition on her debut album. I'm surprised Swifties don't just go with that narrative instead of denying it ever happened.
-
Why do u think so many people left ATRL?
I hope I don't regret saying this, but I love ATRL! It's so refreshing here now that Reddit has replaced nearly every forum. Because of the upvote system, each sub becomes an echo chamber and is either too positive or too negative, causing people to splinter off into new subreddits that are the polar opposite but equally as toxic. For example, an Olivia Rodrigo "neutral" sub came across my feed that is mainly just antis talking about how juvenile her music is. For better or worse, I think it's a good thing that people have to co-exist here and you have a mix of genuine haters and lovers. Subreddits also focus on news items, and I like that people here pose very specific questions, no matter how goofy or ridiculous. That's part of the charm. There are posts here that I genuinely laugh at. I dislike Reddit "humor."
-
Spotify | you seem pretty sad for a girl so in love | Day 16: 28.2m
How can something perform better than something else but also do worse than it? Do some of you hear yourselves when you speak?
-
BB200: Olivia #1 485k | H100: Taylor #1x2, Olivia #3, #4, #6 & #9
- In which years was Christina Aguilera considered a main pop girl?
You really have a humiliation kink, don't you.- Fantano interviews Olivia Rodrigo
Love how this "controversy" lasted all of one day - In which years was Christina Aguilera considered a main pop girl?