Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Angel Olsen, we need you back

Featured Replies

She really served back to back quality in 2019 and 2022 and has now left us hanging for four years now. chick3

All Mirrors was 2019 AOTY and Big Time was easily one of the best albums of 2022.

Angel Olsen if you read this, come back neow

While we await her resurrection please listen to these excellent songs

I want to like her but the only song of hers I really like is the one she did with mark ronson dancehall2

The songs are pretty nice. I like it.

Edited by KaledKalil

3 minutes ago, Littlejfrey said:

I agree, where the f*ck is she? gaycat7

Last thing I heard was that she was giving classes in songwriting.

Saw her live once, can only recommend, she sounded angelic.

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Opalite said:

Don't forget about this pandemic anthem

AH this was such a mega classique jonny4

truly a match made in heaven

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Katamari said:

Does she have songs that sound like this

Vocally yes but her own music is much more soft rock, indie, baroque production.

Edited by KatyPrismSpirit

50 minutes ago, Katamari said:

Does she have songs that sound like this

If she's smart this would be a nice pivot for her new album.

33 minutes ago, Katamari said:

I want to like her but the only song of hers I really like is the one she did with mark ronson dancehall2

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Woman_%28album%29 clap3skipless album. Maybe you need a fresh listen heart2

yes but we need her back with a MY WOMAN/All Mirrors sound type of tea and not the Americana or whatever her latest album was

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.