Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

CHVRCHES - "Roses"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

It took my second listen for Roses to really click but I love it now. Where is the album announcement?

  • ATRL Moderator

so goddamn good, they're unbeatable skull

I'm so mad because I'm not liking this at all and they're my favorite band.

The verses are giving me strong How Not To Get A Panned Album vibes but the chorus is just a no for me. cries

14 hours ago, VENUSWAVE said:

it wants to give Screen Violence II but it doesn't quite get there…. we'll see

rogue2

it already better than He Skip She Skip so i think they will be okay

IMG_1800.gif

Love this! Feels like a natural evolution from Screen Violence.

I liked it. It's kinda different from what I was expecting from them

i'm not instantly in love as usually, because the chorus is kind of... there, but other than that I'm excited for the album

Oh I love this so much!! They knew how to evolve and they are excelling at it

Need the album urgently

1 minute ago, Dragonfly said:

5th page of ATRL... is it that bad?

well the song is brilliant but a 5 year hiatus is always doing things rip

2 hours ago, Dragonfly said:

5th page of ATRL... is it that bad?

Your taste or?

this is f*cking amazing jonny5 I knew they'd eventually go post-punk and I knew it'd be a serve!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.