Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Do you picture ATRL users as their avis?

Featured Replies

I've noticed that after a while on this site, I start reading replies from certain ATRLers in the "tone" of their user pic. Like there's that one user with the f*ck*ss avi of an elderly woman in a pink shirt - I fully picture them as her, even when their replies clearly indicate they're a man. Or there's the user with the Daryl Hannah avi who I now just associate as her permanently.

RideOrDie is the trickiest case, because I've actually seen his photos, probably in some thread (and yes, it throbbed a little), so now my brain has decided he looks like Lana Del Rey when he's posting on ATRL, but reverts to his actual male self when he's out there breaking twinks.

Is this happening to anyone else, or do I need to see a professional?

p.s. Do you guys imagine me as a mushroom too?

  • Replies 72
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Pavement Princess
    Pavement Princess

    This is who I picture behind the Taylor Swift avatars;

  • TrashMagiq
    TrashMagiq

    I feel like I'm always able to tell when someone's a little hefty based on their posts. There's usually an undertone of obesity in the way they type/their personality. And I really don't mean that in

  • Kayseri Mantisi
    Kayseri Mantisi

1 minute ago, WhoWho said:

I've noticed that after a while on this site, I start reading replies from certain ATRLers in the "tone" of their user pic. Like there's that one user with the f*ck*ss avi of an elderly woman in a pink shirt - I fully picture them as her, even when their replies clearly indicate they're a man. Or there's the user with the Daryl Hannah avi who I now just associate as her permanently.

RideOrDie is the trickiest case, because I've actually seen his photos, probably in some thread (and yes, it throbbed a little), so now my brain has decided he looks like Lana Del Rey when he's posting on ATRL, but reverts to his actual male self when he's out there breaking twinks.

Is this happening to anyone else, or do I need to see a professional?

p.s. Do you guys imagine me as a mushroom too?

Yes

rogue2

  • Popular Post

This is who I picture behind the Taylor Swift avatars;

tQdGclaWgn53qkglbbGIO7VUrWyUU0g4PfD5GEB9

2 minutes ago, WhoWho said:

RideOrDie is the trickiest case, because I've actually seen his photos, probably in some thread (and yes, it throbbed a little)

what? rip

We're gonna need to see some evidence @RideOrDie

rogue2

  • Author
Just now, DevilsRollTheDice said:

what? rip

I was talking about my body parts, not his dancehall3

  • Popular Post

No, whenever I see a user with a hot guy's thirst trap as their avi I'm picturing those scary neckbeard gay guys that send unsolicited dick pics on grindr as their opening message with a "horny?" message following 5 minutes later and a "?" 2 minutes after

No I picture them bearded and kinda heavy.

@Raphy & I are the only twinks up in here

I picture most people here as middle aged, balding, white men with beards

Am I wrong?

  • Author
1 minute ago, Egon Schiele said:

I picture most people here as middle aged, balding, white men with beards

Am I wrong?

The ones ATRLers I know personally are deliciously hairy in all the right places, so I'm not sure you're right on this!

  • Author
5 minutes ago, Spicy Pisces said:

I know Lorde is none other than @Kayseri Mantisi and @RideOrDie is lana with a weapon

@Kayseri Mantisi and @shookspeare are twins that look like Lorde for me, but live in a different countries because of an old family drama!

@Communion is 100% real Ariana Grande

  • Author
Just now, KatyPrismSpirit said:

I picture @ugo as the man in his avi, whoever that may be

Pretty sure that's Kieran Culkin, but agree

25 minutes ago, WhoWho said:

I've noticed that after a while on this site, I start reading replies from certain ATRLers in the "tone" of their user pic. Like there's that one user with the f*ck*ss avi of an elderly woman in a pink shirt - I fully picture them as her, even when their replies clearly indicate they're a man. Or there's the user with the Daryl Hannah avi who I now just associate as her permanently.

RideOrDie is the trickiest case, because I've actually seen his photos, probably in some thread (and yes, it throbbed a little), so now my brain has decided he looks like Lana Del Rey when he's posting on ATRL, but reverts to his actual male self when he's out there breaking twinks.

Is this happening to anyone else, or do I need to see a professional?

p.s. Do you guys imagine me as a mushroom too?

нет

I feel like I'm always able to tell when someone's a little hefty based on their posts. There's usually an undertone of obesity in the way they type/their personality. And I really don't mean that in a bad way, I actually enjoy the plus-size posts more than the average skinny ones. Shoutout to the fat community on here I think you all have a big contribution. A lot of the Gaga fans on here are skinny and they're mean asf... I think it's undiagnosed hyperthyroidism it can make you highly irritable. That's not to say there aren't any not-so-little monsters on here though, I've definitely spotted a few.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.