Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Stan this gay R&B bop

Featured Replies

Oh this mv was just recommended on my youtube homepage and I bookmarked it to check out some time.

  • Author
12 minutes ago, Achilles. said:

Oh this mv was just recommended on my youtube homepage and I bookmarked it to check out some time.

it's so good WAP

I wish I liked the sound of his voice because the production is definitely productioning. Kinda sounds like Daniel Caesar's 'Get You'.

52 minutes ago, Achilles. said:

Oh this mv was just recommended on my youtube homepage and I bookmarked it to check out some time.

Mine too. algorithm is a scary thing.

Not bad, but the verses are very reminiscent of Jojo's Sabotage.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.