Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

I want to get a piercing

Featured Replies

Hey, I think I wanna get piercings like earrings and nipple rings. However, I am deathly afraid of needles, and my mind keeps thinking about the pain.

If you have done it, how bad does it hurt?

I haven'' booked anything yet, but I saw some cute diamond earrings and bought them because I psyched myself up to get my ear pierced next week.

4 minutes ago, Phaunzie said:

If you have done it, how bad does it hurt?

Idk I was a baby.

Edited by prézli

don't get drunk, be a normal person and endure a 2 second sting on your earlobe which you will not remember in another 2 seconds.

but...don't start with nipples, that you will remember rip

I've only had my ears and lips pierced. It didn't hurt at all, I only teared up a bit because of the sting. The lip piercings were a pain to heal though rip

I have both of my ears pierced - one I got at age 10 and my second ear at age 17. Both were done by piercing gun (would not recommend, go to an actual tattoo/piercing parlor and get it done with a needle) and it was a small jab of pain, but it was was over in literal seconds. No lasting pain. It was easy to clean and take care of, and I have never ever regret getting them pierced.

I would recommend saving your nipples for a later period, because those CAN hurt and require a lot of dedication.

Edited by LustSpell

Earlobes don't hurt at all

Eye brow doesn't hurt at all

Cartilage hurts a bit (industrial was my worst piercing)

Nose didn't hurt TOO bad but eyes water a lot

Nipples hurt a bit

the healing period hurts the most… my piercings took like 1-2 years to heal and i had to take antibiotics for like 3 of them rip such a hassle but it looks cool i guess

Edited by Sabrina Carpenter

  • Author

Thanks for the responses, I think I might do it. Only the earlobes. Nipples, judging from responses are gonna be a no for a while.

Edited by Phaunzie

i have one piercing, it's a belly button one, my piercer made really sure it was symmetric, and i always pump myself full of vitamin pills so it healed really nicely (also i always applied everything etc also i did it in winter cus no swimming + i made sure no cum / worse came on it)

i recently took it out myself phew now that was a moment

i have two in each ear & 1 in my nose, none were painful tbh

most painful thing about my nose piercing was accidentally getting nose hairs ripped out deadbanana

My tragus and conch piercing really hurt. It took a year for them to completely heal. The tragus eventually rejected.

My eyebrow and nose piercing didn't hurt at all. The healing process was around 6 months.

The nose doesn't really hurt but Ive only gotten the side. I really want a septum but I'm quite nervous as what the pain would be

My lip was most painful thing ever (more painful then all my tattoos) I was supposed to get snake bites but only got the one. Still got a single lip ring after 8 years of me saying I'll get the other side done but didn't 😂

I heard nippe rings hurt like hell but my ex had one and he was a ***** so I guess if couldn't be that bad

I've had my septum done twice and my lip. The initial pain isn't really much, and if you don't like the sight of needles just close your eyes. The healing process is painful, but it's not bad, you just know it's there. Just keep it clean and don't touch it more than you need to.

Idk if getting nipple piercings is a good idea if you're that scared of needles and pain rip

By ear piercings I'm assuming you mean basic lobes, they're not that painful

Just make sure your piercer is a proper professional and gives good advice (no piercing guns, don't twist the piercing, titanium jewellery etc)

Also some piercers won't pierce you with jewellery brought in advance as they can't guarantee sterility

Edited by Exquisite

  • Author
20 hours ago, queenoftheclouds said:

how about a cock pearcing?

I was thinking about getting the studs/barbells/ or even a ladder on the underside or PA (Prince Albert), but the pain would probably be hell on Earth.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.