Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

What is your favorite BTD single?

Featured Replies

Mine is Dark Paradise (it was a single in German speaking countries), followed by VG

  • Author
1 minute ago, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

Dark Paradise tied with Ride

Ride was my fave from 2012-2015 but I just can't stream it anymore. I overplayed it WAYYY too much

  • ATRL Moderator

Born to Die
Ride
Video Games
National Anthem
Summertime Sadness
Blue Jeans
Dark Paradise

in that order

Need you to thread variants of what is your fav [Lana album] single? Because I'm being excited whenever people talk about her music. I don't see people often talk about her here. They say Lana is for the straights. (!?)

Strange! ATRL is for the gays? It's for everyone

Edited by David_Greengrass97

  • Author
2 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Need you to thread variants of what is your fav [Lana album] single? Because I'm being excited whenever people talk about her music. I don't see people often talk about her here. They say Lana is for straight.

Strange! ATRL is for the gays? It's for everyone

That's a good idea. I can start doing them later today at night! It's funny how I started with her debut album lol

Either Video Games or National Anthem. They're all 10/10 classics though.

1 hour ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Need you to thread variants of what is your fav [Lana album] single? Because I'm being excited whenever people talk about her music. I don't see people often talk about her here. They say Lana is for the straights. (!?)

Strange! ATRL is for the gays? It's for everyone

She was for the niche gheys up til 2019. Then ever since she exploded on TikTok, demographic expanded and shifted drastically I fear.

Diet mountain dew it made me try the cranberry flavor of it and now Its part of my daily routine.

15 hours ago, Treacherous said:

Born to Die
Ride
Video Games
National Anthem
Summertime Sadness
Blue Jeans
Dark Paradise

in that order

I think this is also my ranking

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.