Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Tove Lo - 'ESTRUS'

Featured Replies

I need it NOW - please come this summer! I can't wait until the Fall chick3

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 96.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Kylie Jenner
    Kylie Jenner

    The only feature, and one of the album's lighter songs, is the instant eurotrash banger "Des Fleurs" with her dream collaborator Stromae, whom she has been a huge fan of for well over a decade. "And t

  • Supervillain
    Supervillain

    The pic Mother is coming with filthy cvnt of the year!!!!

  • Gavin.
    Gavin.

    How many times do we have to go over this…Lady Wood is her weakest

8 minutes ago, ARTPØP said:

I need it NOW - please come this summer! I can't wait until the Fall chick3

Unfortunately it's September chick3 But all of her albums are autumn releases so that was expected

A Collaboration with Stromae sound amazing; and I like that the works again with Elvira Anderfjärd and Luka Kloser.

So ready for her new album

34 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Produced by Luka Kloser and Elvira jonny

are the struts involved ? or any more of her past collaborators ?

1 minute ago, MaxMartin said:

are the struts involved ? or any more of her past collaborators ?

She recorded with Ludvig Söderberg and last year was also a photo shared with Ilya and Mattman & Robin. So there might be a high chance of a song of them on the new CD

Finally!!!!!! Dirt Femme was MY album back in 2022! Tove always serves quality pop music

Glad we finally have motion. The title 😂. Our horny queen never disappoints

Just now, Mezzanine said:

All we need is a summer release date come on

xA9X9b6.gif

Well, it's September…

Daaamn, I am sooo freaking excited!!! heart

As I mentioned before, she did not disappoint me yet. Also, the names of her albums are always great. Truly the most consistent pop girlie out there.

Stromae collab?!?! Are you kidding?! jonny5

Also, the part with the permission to remain in unresolved moment and hold multiple truths? I am just happy that during time I'm having these realisations, she's gonna deliver a soundtrack to my feelings.

Love, love, love her. heart2

1 minute ago, fever2288 said:

Where do you see songs? I see nothing when entering the link

The press release mentions I'm your girl right? and Des Fleurs with Stromae.

edit: Welp nevermind they erased all of it dies

Edited by Supervillain

Also wasn't she filming a MV in Brazil a few weeks ago? Oh I just saw that the single is coming out next week. duca

Edited by Comedor

Recently Browsing 2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.