Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Katy's Bon Appetit: like or dislike?

Bon Appetit: like or dislike? 119 members have voted

  1. 1. Bon Appetit: like or dislike?

    • Like
      74%
      89
    • Dislike
      25%
      30

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 41
  • Views 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Spicy Pisces
    Spicy Pisces

    Released during a weird time in my life when I tasted feet for the first time so... chop!!

  • Toxic Love
    Toxic Love

    Maturing is realizing the Migos version is better. Homophobia won this time, I fear

  • lillavend3r
    lillavend3r

    This looked camp right in the eye fawk the gossip!

Released during a weird time in my life when I tasted feet for the first time so... chop!!

Danssv1.thumb.gif.c5029fb131f068ad1b86dc

I kinda like the chorus. The video was good until she chopped her hair. The yodel in the solo is top 5 worst moment in the history of music. Dislike.

It's a massive bop. It would've been a smash #1 hit if her hair wasn't short ryan3

The video is EXCELLENT until the haircut scene and it all turns to hell. When she is on that chopping board being carried... one of her best ever looks and visuals.

Third option: I like the solo version with the alternate bridge. The Migos verse is bad. The video is bad.

9rSBmwN.thumb.gif.c0a5c34046fe8519b5d538

  • Author
7 minutes ago, Kurt Hummel said:

Third option: I like the solo version with the alternate bridge. The Migos verse is bad. The video is bad.

9rSBmwN.thumb.gif.c0a5c34046fe8519b5d538

Maturing is realizing the Migos version is better. Homophobia won this time, I fear

9rSBmwN.thumb.gif.c0a5c34046fe8519b5d538

It was cute, and also made Charlie Puth sang about being eaten sabrina

Really good song ruined by the migos thing
So many were hyped about an ariana collab and she ended with migos and cutting her hair and dancing salsa in her live performancs

Edited by AvadaKedavra

Generally like - it's actually aged well. But it should have been released as the solo version

Edited by Sadie Saxton

1 hour ago, Kurt Hummel said:

Third option: I like the solo version with the alternate bridge. The Migos verse is bad. The video is bad.

9rSBmwN.thumb.gif.c0a5c34046fe8519b5d538

That exist where?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.