Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Are you still streaming Nicki Minaj?

Are you still streaming/listening to Nicki Minaj? 125 members have voted

  1. 1. R u?

    • Yes
      15%
      19
    • No
      84%
      107

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 53
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Never did it voluntarily in the first place

  • As she is part of RNB I simply can not stop. I am currently boping in they gym.

  • Mythical
    Mythical

    Yes I was bopping to Barbie Tingz and Chun Li the other day

  • Author
1 minute ago, Iceland said:

Never did it in the first place

suburban

As she is part of RNB I simply can not stop.

I am currently boping in they gym. jonny

Yes I was bopping to Barbie Tingz and Chun Li the other day jamming

  • Author

Quick reminder: "still" means that you at some point did listen to her music.

Why come in here to state: never have, never listen to female rap? rip

Never really did her music is mid.

Yeah she has like 2-3 catchy pop songs…her rap songs are trash. Her albums are panned. No artistic growth. She might as well just become a twitch streamer.

She was my 6th top artist last year for Apple Replay, but at some point late last year I took her out of all my playlists, so I haven't heard anything from her this year so far.

I don't stream her stuff anyway, haven't for years. Only exception was a small "Whip It" phase for a week or so during my workouts.

I blocked her on Spotify

She joined my blocked list:

  • Taylor Swift

  • Karol G

  • Adele

  • Lady gaga

  • J balvin

  • Kendrick Lamar

  • Rauw Alejandro

  • Cindy Lauper

  • Nicki Minaj (New Entry)

Never did cause I was listening to that pig before Spotify's takeover, and I stopped in 2018. Stream Brandy and Monica's discographies instead heart

Edited by Princess Aurora

I'm not going to block myself from listening to some of my favorite songs of all time if the feeling strikes, but I'm just not interested in her anymore.

I streamed Will.I.Am's Check It Out the other day at the gym if that counts

01HRdrv.png

1 minute ago, Supernatural94 said:

I blocked her on Spotify

She joined my blocked list:

  • Taylor Swift

  • Karol G

  • Adele

  • Lady gaga

  • J balvin

  • Kendrick Lamar

  • Rauw Alejandro

  • Cindy Lauper

  • Nicki Minaj (New Entry)

Reading the list and realizing Katy is not on it.

a group of people are gathered around a woman in a black dress

Yeah. Well I only really liked four door aventador and want some more.

Edited by Mornings

20 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

Never did cause I was listening to that pig before Spotify's takeover, and I stopped in 2018. Stream Brandy and Monica's discographies instead heart

Yes Nicki is trash but she hasn't murdered anyone or be accused of murder by her exs family like brandy and Monica

If I listen to something by her it's a song she's attached to (Side to Side, Woohoo, etc)

Can't say I've ever gone out of my way to listen to a solo Nicki Minaj song.

Edited by l3disko

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.