Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Jessie Ware - 'Superbloom'

Featured Replies

What is the third track/row down on the album whiteboard? THE END? It's crossed out

  • Replies 1.4k
  • Views 66.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • K$Ellie
    K$Ellie

    it's the same **** again with her, I'm so over it

  • The Pitchfork review is pathetic and sounds like that journalist had already made up his mind beforehand because Charli XCX said that dancing is now uncool. Superbloom is really not the type of album

  • Toxic Love
    Toxic Love

    This post is permaban-worthy

No Consequences and Love You For are ringing through my mind today

  • 2 weeks later...

I knew Superbloom would be something even bigger with a live band <3

I'm surprised she chose those 2 songs but I love she's clearly proud of the album as a whole

she did Free Yourself EVERYWHERE for like 2 years straight

1 minute ago, HonourableVomit said:

I'm surprised she chose those 2 songs but I love she's clearly proud of the album as a whole

she did Free Yourself EVERYWHERE for like 2 years straight

perfectly shows that while TFG! has better singles, this is the better album

No Consequences does something to me. I love everything but that's the standout

These both are in my top, actually, so perfect choices.

Those performances are soooooo amazing! She was absolutely stellar and the live arrangements sound so good.

I can't believe she is on the Kelly Clarkson show but only as a guest and not a performer. Wonder why her team doesn't push for a performance slot.

  • Author

I watched that Superbloom performance over and over just wowjonny5

On 6/2/2026 at 11:38 AM, mike_int said:

I love her but what the hell are those dresses for a US talkshow? Come on

<3

"Let the flower in the rain paint the colour of June"

Feeling June today 😍

Edited by ahauntingnearu

Waittt, I loved WYP and also TFG but then she kinda went off my radar; now I randomly stumbled over this and hello?? Why isn't Sauna a big hit?? This album is gorgeous and Sauna instantly my favorite. heart

Edited by PopKills

  • Author

GIRLL where have you been!

khalyan2

"Sauna" shouldve been the lead but her team dumb af

5 minutes ago, PopKills said:

Waittt, I loved WYP and also TFG but then she kinda went off my randar; now I randomly stumbled over this and hello?? Why isn't Sauna a big hit?? This album is gorgeous and Sauna instant

3 minutes ago, MusicIsMyMaster said:

GIRLL where have you been!

khalyan2

"Sauna" shouldve been the lead but her team dumb af

Idk I heard the song she released after TFG and did not like it at all and then I kinda didn't check her out anymore but that mistake won't happen again. But also I blame the lack of promo. giraffe

Mr Valentine also sounds like a TFG track but dressed up as WYP track, and perfumed with futuristic sounds, it's SO diva. jonny

  • Author
1 minute ago, PopKills said:

Idk I heard the song she released after TFG and did not like it at all and then I kinda didn't check her out anymore but that mistake won't happen again. But also I blame the lack of promo. giraffe

Mr Valentine also sounds like a TFG track but dressed up as WYP track, and perfumed with futuristic sounds, it's SO diva. jonny

Yes please keep notifications on for Jessie Ware on all platforms. Thnx

AND YES ABOUT MR VALENTINE!!!!!!!!!!! Donna Summers would be so proud!

  • 2 weeks later...

album is aging beautifully for me. really think the more organic and lush approach to the production was the right move; still fits in with the sonic palette of WYP and TFG, but it also allows it to stand on its own if that makes sense. like they're sisters but it never feels like she's just doing the same ****

  • 1 month later...

I would love her to explore the sound and song writing style of No Consequences in her next album

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.