Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Naomi Scott - 'F.I.G'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 89
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • theblackestday
    theblackestday

    Jessie Ware should be opening for her actually

  • cute alt direction for her debut but she better bless us with another blood on white satin at some point

  • Augmented
    Augmented

    Yeah don't get me wrong some of this sounds like unfinished ideas/first drafts but at the same time it's genuinely got a LOT of potential I'm sort of shocked Like first listen and something has caugh

This is such a gorgeous album it's so chilled and fun and fresh and thoughtful all at the same time. What an assured debut. The songwriting is so strong and the production really shows all her influences without being reductive. This and WGIA challengers for AOTY hope she does more soon what an exciting artist

The audacity of you baguettes letting this flop everywhere.

my tepid first reaction has grown a lot with each listen, so much that this has become one of my fave albums of the year. its very relistenable!

Amazing debut album, wish she could add some bonus tracks.

8 minutes ago, Roger said:

Amazing debut album, wish she could add some bonus tracks.

I have a feeling a deluxe could be coming down the line. she played a still unreleased song called I Saw Red during Lollapalooza last year and is going on tour, and I doubt the show will only be 30 minutes long like the album dddd

Great and endlessly listenable album. People are sleeping on this because I was legitimately surprised by how much she delivered.

waitttt she was in Lemonade Mouth right? lemme listening!

Cut Me Loose being SOTY material, come to find out THEE Dev Hynes co-produced the song ofc. clap3

2 hours ago, Uncatena said:

I have a feeling a deluxe could be coming down the line. she played a still unreleased song called I Saw Red during Lollapalooza last year and is going on tour, and I doubt the show will only be 30 minutes long like the album dddd

I hope she does!

I played her 2 old EPs and they are bad compared to F.I.G.

1 hour ago, Roger said:

I hope she does!

I played her 2 old EPs and they are bad compared to F.I.G.

she talked about taking a good while to find her sound and what she wanted her album to sound like. I think it was worth the EPs and wait because it feels really assured. hoping for EU Tour dates apart from her opening for Jessie in the UK

I just love this album so much.

Between Hilary, Jessie, and Naomi, the underrated pop girls came THROUGH. I think Cherry is my favorite, followed by Call For Me, and Sweet Nausea. But overall, no duds.

Edited by xluvxduffxmusicx

  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2026 at 3:54 AM, Uncatena said:

I'M GOOD!!!

So deserved <3

  • 2 weeks later...

Gracie getting multiple hit tweets yesterday…the people are waking up we just need the twitter vibes to go and stream so she can get song of the summer with it duca

This album is sooooo good omg I feel like watching her in Smile 2 I thought this girl needs to keep singing if only she really was a popstar and here we are

I pity the ATRL users who are sleeping on this gorgeous album.

Any BANKS fan should check it out.

It's good to see a couple of hit tweets involving "Gracie"!

Also, she's teasing a visualizer for "Call For Me" on her Instagram.

Edited by computer.boy

On 5/28/2026 at 6:50 AM, Augmented said:

Gracie getting multiple hit tweets yesterday…the people are waking up we just need the twitter vibes to go and stream so she can get song of the summer with it duca

finally!!!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.