Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

"Rex cries after he ejaculates" [IYKYK]

Featured Replies

Do you have any other favourite moments by LegendaBree. clap3

MakeAGif
No image preview

Bree Van de Kamp - Like a lady (Desperate Housewives 4x13...

_premium

Edited by sugarysunflower

I would kill for this character to make a comeback, somehow. One of the greatest TV characters of all time.

  • Popular Post

a core memory of my childhood is asking my mom what ejaculate meant when we were watching the episode

suburban

5 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

a core memory of my childhood is asking my mom what ejaculate meant when we were watching the episode

suburban

One time I was in the car with my mom when I was little and randomly asked "What's syphilis?"

7 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

a core memory of my childhood is asking my mom what ejaculate meant when we were watching the episode

suburban

me with masturbation during Transformers

suburban

little did i know......... it would become one of my favorite words

I immediately knew what this was referring to. laugh And how their sexual safe word was "Palestine". Truly ahead of her time.

Bree was the best character and should've had her own spinoff. I'm so mad Teri Hatcher won all the awards for this show because her character was the most basic and least interesting. Marcia Cross was robbed of an Emmy, she should've at least gotten it once.

Her arc from neurotic homophobic Republican to cooking legend LGBT icon is one for the books ngl, unpopular opinion but Andrew had a lot of valid reasons for being a psycho skull

Edited by Genie in a Bottle

52 minutes ago, Genie in a Bottle said:

I immediately knew what this was referring to. laugh And how their sexual safe word was "Palestine". Truly ahead of her time.

Bree was the best character and should've had her own spinoff. I'm so mad Teri Hatcher won all the awards for this show because her character was the most basic and least interesting. Marcia Cross was robbed of an Emmy, she should've at least gotten it once.

ahh It's the way she looks off and despondently says "oh …… how about Palestine" and Rex is just like "jfc"

Another fave moment is Orson going down on her and she says "I don't do that", he asks why and she says "I'm a republican !" bibliahh Bree never beating the funniest tv characters of all time allegations

3 minutes ago, EJQL8 said:

Daily reminder that Felicity Huffman stole her Emmy.

Ntm on Lynette now cuz Felicity was acting the house down with that role as well… they all should have won Emmys and all have been nominated for almost every season ! Felicity may have stole a college admission slot from a more worthy applicant but she earned her trophy !

Bree is the greatest TV character of all time, and was so brilliantly acted by Marcia Cross. Just finished a full series rewatch a few months ago, and Bree never gets old ugh.

I could talk about this show and her character for hours dies Legitimately thee best show of all time

Once, I dressed up in a French maid's costume and Orson pretended to be a stubborn stain...

4 hours ago, qurl said:

ahh It's the way she looks off and despondently says "oh …… how about Palestine" and Rex is just like "jfc"

Another fave moment is Orson going down on her and she says "I don't do that", he asks why and she says "I'm a republican !" bibliahh Bree never beating the funniest tv characters of all time allegations

Or 'I can't kill you today Karen, I have pilates' ahh

8 hours ago, Genie in a Bottle said:

Andrew had a lot of valid reasons for being a psycho skull

The way girls on twitter and TT defends her drives me mad rip She was a shitty mother and he should've shot her tbh

1 hour ago, howboutdat said:

The way girls on twitter and TT defends her drives me mad rip She was a shitty mother and he should've shot her tbh

Him f*cking her sex addict boyfriend was f*cking ICONIC. deadbanana4

This show did NOT hold back and it was so mainstream too. S1-4 was like, peak cable TV.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.