Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Florence Belch said:

How's stanning the Juno Awards' prostitute

image.png

Her From the Choirgirl Hotel is coming

artworks-dTfV7i54ghwGDniy-uAZFHQ-t500x50

5 minutes ago, conatus said:

Her From the Choirgirl Hotel is coming

artworks-dTfV7i54ghwGDniy-uAZFHQ-t500x50

More like her Midwinter Disgraces, except Tori's excuse was the album being Christmas-themed

image.png

17 minutes ago, Florence Belch said:

How's stanning the Juno Awards' prostitute

image.png

does @Graves actually stan that imbecile. i thought he was being ironic

biblio

3 minutes ago, Alessandra said:

does @Graves actually stan that imbecile. i thought he was being ironic

biblio

It wouldn't be the first squeaky-voiced talentless wench he falls on the sword for

i27jkQ37ALgHZ_zps8b4295f0.gif

1 minute ago, conatus said:

he falls on the sword

I wouldn't want to intrude on your area of expertise.

2 minutes ago, Graves said:

I wouldn't want to intrude on your area of expertise.

Like it even touches the sides for either of us anymore sister

grav.thumb.gif.9fb0446f2d45fb42fc4358f4f

8 minutes ago, Alessandra said:

does @Graves actually stan that imbecile. i thought he was being ironic

biblio

Not the react coming from the Sabrina stan

10 minutes ago, Alessandra said:

does @Graves actually stan that imbecile. i thought he was being ironic

biblio

I heard that he religiously listens to Joni Mitchell too

image.png

Just now, Florence Belch said:

I heard that he religiously listens to Joni Mitchell too

image.png

@Graves

GPBSYl5aUAAdWTh.jpg

1 minute ago, Florence Belch said:

I heard that he religiously listens to Joni Mitchell too

image.png

Now hold AWN. I can laugh off the Tate accusations, but this? That's just a biT too far. I thought we were friends?

1 minute ago, conatus said:

Close! I'm going to the Khia Asylum for the tour.

1bb3da72aa81996291500ee59c752b1d01b71b68

Just now, Graves said:

Now hold AWN. I can laugh off the Tate accusations, but this? That's just a biT too far. I thought we were friends?

We are sisters, and as such we lie about each other for the kiis bird

But I admit that was a biT too far, I should have said you stan MariN/A or someone like that

image.png

My ragebaiting ways coming back to bite me now that I'm being tarred and feathered as an actual Tate stan.

I guess I need to embrace it then.

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91kd6ptjixq98cd7c3jx

Anybody in the mood for a seventeenth thread about Sports Car outstreaming Abra?

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91kd6ptjixq98cd7c3jx

1 minute ago, Graves said:

My ragebaiting ways coming back to bite me now that I'm being tarred and feathered as an actual Tate stan.

I guess I need to embrace it then.

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91kd6ptjixq98cd7c3jx

giphy.gif

skull

the concept of a swiftie complaining about feeling like ur being sold a product

5 minutes ago, Graves said:

My ragebaiting ways coming back to bite me now that I'm being tarred and feathered as an actual Tate stan.

I guess I need to embrace it then.

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91kd6ptjixq98cd7c3jx

Post a RedsTate drag and you'll redeem yourself, you still have some time left

rogue2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.