Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

Imagine having the nerve to shade this apocalyptic level cultural collapse when you stan that uncoordinated loser freak in clown wigs.

  • Replies 43.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

16 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

Imagine having the nerve to shade this apocalyptic level cultural collapse when you stan that uncoordinated loser freak in clown wigs.

I love that Madonna bullied Gaga with her own song about self-acceptance and identity and shut her up once and for all that it caused her to develop a mental illness.

I got a lawyer and a manager
An agent and a chef
Three nannies, an assistant
And a driver and a jet


IMG_4271.gif.4e17d99c285a89cfce10eaa842c

A trainer and a butler
And a bodyguard or five
A gardener and a stylist
DO YOU THINK I'M SATISFIED?

IMG_4271.gif.4e17d99c285a89cfce10eaa842c

I'D LIKE TO EXPRESS MY EXTREME POINT OF VIEW

I'M NOT A CHRISTIAN AND I'M NOT A JEW

I'M JUST LIVING OUT THE AMERICAN DREAM

AND I JUST REALIZED THAT NOTHING IS

WHAT IT SEEMS

IMG_4271.gif.4e17d99c285a89cfce10eaa842c

2 hours ago, Jay07 said:

Imagine having the nerve to shade this apocalyptic level cultural collapse when you stan that uncoordinated loser freak in clown wigs.

nice visuals i guess. too bad the song is trash

nenekenya.gif

The way this random performance of Kelly Clarkson clears any Gen Z pop girl vocal live or recorded

The way I said that FLO song would be forgotten in two days and nobody believed me.

5 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

The way I said that FLO song would be forgotten in two days and nobody believed me.

they have some nice songs but they kinda give manufactured and boring

3 minutes ago, Escape said:

Lewk It? cute song though

Hudson-W.gif

cute wont cut it for them sadly

Hudson-W.gif

10 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

The way I said that FLO song would be forgotten in two days and nobody believed me.

it's literally a tate mcrae song

7 minutes ago, California said:

it's literally a tate mcrae song

this ultra chop

Damn I know this is random but

Genie in a bottle

gretchen-dancing.gif

I might need to be cut off

Why are GIRL GROUPS soo freaking messy. Flo will last way longer if they're remained a flop.

Though they're barely even on DANITY KANE's level vocally. OG DK's harmony WAS Also much much much more better. Those girls were soooo messy, but their voices were made to blend together into heavenly TONESSssSssssss

a963a03eab3d1d4741cddf3b9b6a7a67.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.