Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, Pepo said:

Godney was the biggest popstar on earth by her fourth album, just saying.

azealia

And Gaga was punching bag on her 4th but its interesting to see how their careers turned out by their 20th years.

And britnee never wrote a song and never involved in her music, it was bunch of label creative teams picked songs for her and made her sing in the studio.

its the naked truth

pikachoo

  • Replies 43.8k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, Ariana Grindr said:

And Gaga was punching bag on her 4th but its interesting to see how their careers turned out by their 20th years.

And britnee never wrote a song and never involved in her music, it was bunch of label creative teams picked songs for her and made her sing in the studio.

its the naked truth

pikachoo

She wrote Everytime, composed Someday on the piano, and was the executive producer on Blackout. I'm sure there's more, some Britney fan can add more information.

Anyhow, notice how it's the same discourse used to discredit Rihanna, even though both of their discographies fully encompass their respective personalities.

pikachoo

2 minutes ago, Pepo said:

and was the executive producer on Blackout.

this is a lie.

Keri Hilson actually and factually the reason why blackout exists and bunch of other cool guys that her label booked.

Producers said she'd even barely show up to the recording studio or sometimes not even that she'd basically cancel the session depending on her mood.

pikachoo

does some atrl members even know whats executive producer means?

haha

pikachoo

Just now, Ariana Grindr said:

this is a lie.

Keri Hilson actually and factually the reason why blackout exists and bunch of other cool guys that her label booked.

Producers said she'd even barely show up to the recording studio or sometimes not even that she'd basically cancel the session depending on her mood.

pikachoo

The last sentence reminded me that she recorded Break The Ice while eating an ice cream.

pikachoo

1 minute ago, Pepo said:

Now this is what I call serving from a new girl.

pikachoo

No baby ur just being a sheep by forcing yourself to like it because its safe thing to do atm.

i aint ever do whats safe, i take risks and they pay off.

i like danger ( an og britney herself behavior tbh)

its sad u "britney stan" cant relate.

pikachoo

I "stan" Beyoncé and Rihanna.

It's genuinely a good song though and she has a nice tone.

Not everyone can relate.

pikachoo

2 minutes ago, Pepo said:

Now this is what I call serving from a new girl.

pikachoo

Watch out ADÉLA, here comes ZARA.

HS_gTtwXgAEODjl?format=jpg&name=large

Zara Larsson really is trying to reheat ADÉLA's nachos in this month's "Allure" magazine, huh?

Someone post the ATRL thread:

Thread title:

Zara Larsson reheats ADÉLA's nachos in new photoshoot

Zara Larsson for Allure Magazine - Photographed by Hugo Comte - September  24, 2026 : r/popculturechatHS_gTtwW0AAaX2O?format=jpg&name=large

And don't forget to post the Nicole Kidman video at the end of the thread post. Tag me in a post when it's done, so I can see the mess.

#Cheryl Cole from ATRL Gifs

...Vin

1 minute ago, Vin said:

Watch out ADÉLA, here comes ZARA.

HS_gTtwXgAEODjl?format=jpg&name=large

Zara Larsson really is trying to reheat ADÉLA's nachos in this month's "Allure" magazine, huh?

Someone post the ATRL thread:

Thread title:

Zara Larsson reheats ADÉLA's nachos in new photoshoot

Zara Larsson for Allure Magazine - Photographed by Hugo Comte - September  24, 2026 : r/popculturechatHS_gTtwW0AAaX2O?format=jpg&name=large

And don't forget to post the Nicole Kidman video at the end of the thread post. Tag me in a post when it's done, so I can see the mess.

#Cheryl Cole from ATRL Gifs

...Vin

I think we can officially say that we have the Janet and Madonna/Britney and Xtina/Gaga and Katy of the 2020s.

khalyan

The way neither Addison Rae or Tate McRae would have a career if they were chubby.

As for those fat person hater accusations guess who just started binging 1000 lb sisters

url.gif.2c97fe3499e5a581dd5b0a17647229f6

Edited by Tate

9 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

The way neither Addison Rae or Tate McRae would have a career if they were chubby.

this can be applied to... 98% of pop girls actually

the industry and its beauty standards

url.gif.2c97fe3499e5a581dd5b0a17647229f6

C, XOXO 💋

Supersonic (yeah), in your orbit (yeah)

And I'm bad (yeah), diabolic

Bottle rocket (ooh) on the carpet (yeah)

Threw it back and he caught it

I go soprano, baby, go down low

And when he leads, I gotta follow (ooh)

I'm blackin' out (ooh), I'm on a spiral (yeah)

I need you now and tomorrow

I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it

I love it, I love it, I love it

I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it

I love it, I love it, I love it

I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it

I love it, I love it, ooh

I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it

I love it, I love it, I love it

Lemons on the chain with the V-cuts (yeah, yeah, brr)

Lemons on the chain with the V-cuts (yeah, yeah, brr)

Lemons in their face, watch 'em freeze up (yeah, yeah, brr)

Lemons in their face, watch 'em freeze up (yeah, yeah)

Super twisted, sick addicted (addicted)

Kiss me hard like someday you'll miss this

Meteor shower, in your power

Seein' stars, oh my God

I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it

I love it, I love it, I love it

I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it

I love it, I love it, I love it

I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it

I love it, I love it, ooh

I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it

I love it, I love it, I love it

Lemons on the chain with the V-cuts (yeah, yeah, brr)

Lemons on the chain with the V-cuts (yeah, yeah, brr)

Lemons in their face, watch 'em freeze up (yeah, yeah, brr)

Lemons in their face, watch 'em freeze up (yeah, yeah, brr)

Lemons on the chain with the V-cuts (V-cuts, yeah, yeah, brr)

Lemons on the chain with the V-cuts (V-cuts, yeah, yeah, brr)

Lemons in their face, watch 'em freeze up (yeah, yeah, brr)

Lemons in their face, watch 'em freeze up (yeah, yeah, brr)

Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh

Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh

Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh

Slow down, baby (ah)

Oh, you on the road now?

Oh, you grown now?

I guess we grown now

You tryna take your time by your 'lone

All this Novocaine got me numb to the drugs now

Movin' on Mary Jane, I feel burnt out like the Sun now

Aventador SVJ, I'm ridin' 'round with her perm' out

Aventador SVJ, I'm ridin' 'round with her perm' out

Pink cups, we gon' wear 'em out

How the **** we gon' share 'em out?

Ooh, we tood up like Claremont

Leave a face down, fuckin' 'round, ***** gon' find out

I'm hoppin' on you like the feds, like tryna fuckin' round these hoes

Told ya like ándale, ándale, ándale, I'm out of control (out of control)

Yeah, I love it

She says I'm way too young, way, way, way, way

Yeah, I love it

She says I'm way too young, way, way, way, way

I got Chanel No 5, he'll never survive, it's a crime, it's a crime

He watch when I whine, I know, I know it's a crime

I know what he likes, a cat eye, a black dress, it's just a reminder

I'm seein' in desire arise in his eyes, so, lucky for them

Cute girl with a sick mind

I know just how to play my cards right

Wrist, wrist, spritz, spritz, make him come alive (ah)

Chanel No 5

If I want him, he's all mine

I know just how to **** with his mind

Wrist, wrist, spritz, spritz, make him come alive (ah)

Chanel No 5

Fold for me like origami

Magic and real like Murakami

Red chipped nails, I'm wabi-sabi

I'm the heartbreaker, nobody's got me yet

Make you tongue-tied like new shibari

Subtle and complex like umami

Up to me like omakase

I'm a wild horse and nobody's got me yet

Shouldn't trust it that I want you, baby

'Cause I love you, love-you-not, like daisies

But this gloss I got is cute and tasty

She's an extra, I'm your leadin' lady

Cute girl with a sick mind

I know just how to play my cards right

Wrist, wrist, spritz, spritz, make him come alive (ah)

Chanel No 5

If I want him, he's all mine

I know just how to **** with his mind

Wrist, wrist, spritz, spritz, make him come alive (ah)

Chanel No 5

I'm a dog, woof-woof, and my tooth is gettin' long

I'ma hog the mic, take a bite, peek-a-boo thong

I just, ah, I just, woah, I'm just writin' all my wrongs

Now I'm high rise, sky-high, it's like I'm King Kong (I got, I got, I got)

I got violence like Tarantino (Tarantino)

Wearin' all pink, all Valentino (little Valentino)

Sparkle in his mouth like Pellegrino

I'm a real problem, he doesn't know it yet

Shouldn't trust it that I want you, baby (yeah, yeah)

'Cause I love you, love-you-not like daisies (yeah, yeah)

But this gloss I got is cute and tasty

She's an extra, I'm your leadin' lady (yeah)

Cute girl with a sick mind (with a sick mind)

I know just how to play my cards right (yeah, right)

Wrist, wrist, spritz, spritz, make him come alive (ah)

Chanel No 5

If I want him, he's all mine

I know just how to **** with his mind

Wrist, wrist, spritz, spritz, make him come alive (ah)

Chanel No 5

Chanel No 5

Please, don't be mistaken, I could think about you all the time

Tell me if you think so, but I really think your thoughts are mine

(Here's one for you)

I could be mistaken (yeah), but I think again we crossed the line

Long as I can sense that shaky feelin' when I feel you lie

(It's paranoia)

Ooh, ooh, oh-I-I-I

(This is not the streets)

I think he knows (this is not a show)

When I play with him like that

When I say it to him like that

Have my way with him like that

I think he knows (this is not a show) (he knows)

When I play with him like that

When I say it to him like that

That he's comin' right back

She's a provocateur

Dance floor connoisseur

**** week, so Friday for sure (sure, yeah)

Tell the girls we're takin' a detour ('tour)

Give him hell, yeah

Give these boys hell, yeah

She does it well, ah-yeah

I do it myself, ah-yeah

Cigarette, candy necklace on my hips

Butterfly that's on my wrist

Put your hands on me like this

Major glow, head to toe

PT, she's glossy

Give him one kiss, just softly

Tease him and get him off me

I think he knows (this is not a show)

When I play with him like that

When I say it to him like that

Have my way with him like that

I think he knows (this is not a show) (ah-yeah, oh)

When I play with him like that (like that)

When I say it to him like that (like that)

That he's comin' right back

He drippin' down on my bustier

Like ice cream, while Ashanti playin' in the AMG

Let it rain on me

He fuckin' up my headboard, so I'm on my knees

Like: Dear Lord, please, pray for me (uh)

Save the grace for me

Say, boy, what, what you want

Give you that uh-uh-uh, that oh

Brrt, baow, shoot in my mouth

Shoot in my **** like, uh, and one

Ah, yeah, yeah (okay)

On the real, I'ma take his soul (all that)

I'ma take him from his hoes (okay)

On the real, I think he knows

I think he knows (yeah)

When I play with him like that (when I play with him like that) (ooh)

I think he knows (yeah)

When I say it to him like that

Oh, oh

He's wrapped around my pinky finger (yeah)

Watchin' the way I move

More drunk on power than on liquor

And he knows it's true

(This is not a show)

When I play with him like that

When I play with him like that (yeah, oh)

(This is not a show)

When I play with him like that (like that)

Play with him like that

That he's comin' right back

Brr, baow (this is not a show)

Ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-baow

Ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-baow, baow, baow

Ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-baow

Ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba

Brr, baow (this is not a show)

Ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-baow

Ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-baow, baow, baow

Ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-baow

Ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba

Oh-na

Na-na-na-na-na

I don't know where I am with you

I'm confused

I need more from you, that's the truth

More of you

Last time got a bad review

Hated you

But I see why I'd tried with you

The reason's you

And you laugh when I say: You're such a dick sometimes

We might be alright, we might be alright

And I laugh when you say I'm such a ***** sometimes

We probably won't work, but, baby, maybe we just might

It feels like I'm livin' in limbo

I'm not yours or mine, I'm somewhere in the middle, okay

You're so tall you just made me feel even more little, baby

I just want a good night, screwin' in all my life

Want you to hold me tight, tell me that we're alright

I don't want you on the phone, feel better on my own

Remind myself I'm grown, I could do what I want, yeah

Twenty somethings, in love, in lust, in confusion

Twenty somethings, dancin' while our hearts are bruisin'

Leave Manhattan, cross the bridge over to Brooklyn

When it comes to us, I don't know what the **** I'm doin', doin'

Twenty somethings, should've left the party sooner

Twenty somethings, gotta have a sense of humor when it comes to us

Don't know what the **** I'm doin'

'Bout to lose service, I'm in the elevator

If you're down, maybe we could do somethin' later

**** does that mean? I need a translator

I don't get it, straight up

I just want a good night (uh-huh), screwin' in all my life (all my life)

Want you to hold me tight, tell me that we're alright

I don't want you on the phone, feel better on my own

Remind myself I'm grown, I could do what I want, yeah

Twenty somethings, in love, in a lust, in confusion

Twenty somethings, dancin' while our hearts are bruisin'

Leave Manhattan, cross the bridge over to Brooklyn

When it comes to us, I don't know what the **** I'm doin', doin'

Twenty somethings, should've left the party sooner (oh, yeah)

Twenty somethings, gotta have a sense of humor when it comes to us

Don't know what the **** I'm doin'

Oh, oh

I don't know what the **** I'm doin'

No, no, no, oh

Real City Girl ****, get it poppin' (pop that *****)

Real City Girl ****, get it poppin' (pop that *****)

Got ******* showin' ass on Collins (show that ass)

Got ******* shakin' ass on Collins (show that ass)

Real City Girl ****, get it poppin' (pop that *****)

Real City Girl ****, get it poppin' (pop that *****)

Got ******* showin' ass on Collins (show that ass)

Got ******* shakin' ass on Collins (show that ass)

Skyline lightin' up my makeup (makeup)

South Beach, see the city wake up (wake up)

Cuban girl, ink and new nails done (nail done)

Everybody look 'cause you're caked up (caked up, wow)

Celebrate the breakup (wow)

Rude boy, come and meet your maker (wow)

And I'm rude too, I can take ya (take ya, wow)

Payin' off the Tessy with the pay stub (oh, wow)

Dade County dreamin'

Head out the sunroof, girls are screamin' (oh)

Back to schemin'

Sure know how to give, but you love receivin' (oh)

Can you blame us? (Wow)

Party in the city that raised us (wow)

Party like I forget that I'm famous (wow)

Whine on him like I'm nameless (wow)

(Yung Miami)

City Girls, XOXO (uh)

I'm from the city where the streets ain't pretty (M-I-A-O)

Opa-Locka where the goons get it poppin' (hella poppin')

I'm the app, you the boys in the Dickies (in the city)

Big Chevy with the big wheels choppin'

I know I'm young, but I've seen a lot

I'm the ***** that these boss dream about (I'm that *****)

Gettin' to the bag, what my team about

, open up the safe, let me clean you out

This ***** get ate 'cause my wrist game (beat up)

Had to slap a broke ***** on Biscayne (facts)

Real City Girl ****, get it poppin' (get it poppin')

Real City Girl ****, get it poppin' (pop that bag)

Real City Girl ****, get it poppin' (get it poppin')

Real City Girl ****, get it poppin' (pop that *****)

Got ******* showin' ass on Collins (show that ass)

Got ******* shakin' ass on Collins (show that ass)

Ass clap, up, down, left, right, **** it up (ooh)

Dick game soft, go home, pick it up (ooh)

Chanel big bags, real ***** stack it up (next)

Chrome Hearts, pop tags, ass fat, back it up (hey)

Real Miami girls get it poppin' (poppin')

C and City Girls Benz hoppin'

C and City Girls out shoppin'

Real Miami girls, club hoppin' (hoppin')

Got a high rise view on Collins

Baby, we could hide out on Collins (ooh)

Drop 'em all when I come callin' (ooh)

Real Miami girls on Collins

Dade County dreamin'

Head out the sunroof, girls are screamin'

Back to schemin' (wow)

Sure know how to give, but you love receivin' (wow)

Girl loves the feelin' (wow)

Life in her eyes, everything's fleetin' (wow)

I can't feel the ceilin' (wow)

Orange skies, I'm never leavin' (wow)

Ooh

Ooh, ooh, ooh

Ooh

Ooh, ooh, ooh

[BLP KOSHER]

I was goin' through like, kinda like a heartbreak, and I, also, uh

My dog that was, like, there for me and stuff, like, he had passed away

And I was listenin' to Camila, her music got me through it

I think that was the first music, like, album that I actually, like

Shed tears to music while it was playin', like

'Cause the song, like, that was, like

Uh, Camila, the Camila album so, like

It's an honor to just be here and be able to just like, you know

Speak on that **** for real

C, XOXO

Wa-ra-ra-ra

You say my love will surely get me right

But if not, you know it's just that time (yeah, yeah)

Nike mi shoemaker (yeah, yeah, yeah)

Benz a mi carmaker (yeah, yeah, yeah)

Tiffany mi ringmaker (yeah, yeah)

Let me grip on your moneymaker (okay)

Grip on your moneymaker (okay)

Hotline, ah gon' bling later (okay)

Trust me, we ah link later, ayy

Yeah

When it's hot uptown

And you miss my love

Tryna calm me down

Couldn't give me up

Hot uptown

And you miss my love

And you want me back

Two hands on my waist

One hand on your face (yeah)

You're too weak to handle me, my babe

You should play it safe

Please, know that you're makin' your mistake

Givin' me my space (ooh)

You better hang onto me this time

You better (ayy)

I'm tryna hang onto you this time too (better)

Tryin' my patience, tryin' somethin' else might even work in your favor

Tryin' to forget me doesn't work when he's basic

Tryin' one more time 'cause we look so good on paper

Tryin' me

I don't think you're ready for a love like mine (no, no)

I don't think you're worthy of my time (no, no)

You know Pisces low-key the best sign (mmm)

Lucky man who gets me in my prime (in my)

Yeah

When it's hot uptown

And you miss my love

Tryna calm me down

Couldn't make this up

Hot uptown (hot uptown)

And you miss my love

Do you want me back?

Two hands on my waist

One hand on your face

You're too weak to handle me, my babe (ah)

You should play it safe

Please, know that you're makin' your mistake

Givin' me my space

You better hang onto me this time (you better, this time)

You better (ayy)

Rolex mi watchmaker, oh

Benz a mi carmaker, oh

Tiffany mi ringmaker (okay)

Let me grip on your moneymaker (okay)

Grip on your money maker (okay)

Hotline, ah gon' bling later (okay)

Trust me, we ah link la-a-a-ater (woi-oi)

Woi-oi

Ayy, yeah

CC, they want me to break it down

CC, they need me to break it down

Let me go break it down

We should just take the things I say as truth

There's not a measuring tape long enough that could measure the distance that I went for you

Please, don't make me, please, don't make me

Don't make me pull out these credit card statements and show you the proof

It'll get ugly, uh-uh-uh, ugly

This heart was broken a long time ago

My blood, it pumps from my hungover liver then straight to my bones

Taught you everything you know just for your new link to think you a pro

What does he know? What does he really know?

Two hands on your waist, one hand on my face

For someone so lost in life, you always manage to end up at my place

Tryin' me, tryin' me (tryin' me)

Tryin' me, tryin' me

(Uh, uh)

(Uh

(Ugly)

(It'll get ugly)

We used to kick it up at the park

But now she's all grown up (up, up, up)

Rockin' them stilettos

Jumpin' up out that Mercedes truck (truck)

Ooh

It was Keisha (oh), it was Sonia (oh), it was Tanya (oh), it was Monique (oh)

It was Niecy (oh), it was Keke (oh)

Now you see her at twenty-six, all you can say is

Oh (ooh-ooh, oh), oh, no

And I think she knows she's the **** (ooh-ooh, oh)

Yeah, shawty next to me is the ****

Mini dress, lowkey, with the cap down

No heels 'cause she came to throw that ass around (ayy, ayy, ayy)

Body-ody-ody-ody 'cause she work out

Brought the Fuji to Uchi, put the phone out

Tan lines, white wine for the burn out

Worldwide, but she reppin' for the hometown

Flew the girls to Bahamas for a night out

It's a short life, so we're going all out, yeah

Play some two-thousands, they're on shuffle

Makes me think of us in oh-eight

Mm, takes me back to the days

It was Keisha (oh), it was Sonia (oh), it was Tanya (oh), it was Monique (oh)

It was Niecy (oh), it was Keke (oh)

Now you see her at twenty-six, all you can say is

Oh (ooh-ooh, oh)

Yeah, I think she knows she's the **** (ooh-ooh, oh)

Yeah, shawty next to me is the **** (ayy), the **** (ayy)

Shawty is the **** (ayy), the **** (ayy)

Always been the **** (ayy), the **** (ayy)

Shawty is the (ayy), mm-mm

She got stamina, uh, gas her up, uh (gas her up)

She posin', posin', posin', camera, uh

Watch 'em curves, drive it

Slow, ride it

Yeah, play some two-thousands, they're on shuffle

Makes me think of us in oh-eight

Mm, takes me back to the days

It was Keisha (oh), it was Sonia (oh), it was Tanya (oh), it was Monique (oh)

It was Niecy (oh), it was Keke (oh)

Now you see her at twenty-six, all you can say is

Oh (ooh-ooh, oh), oh-oh

Yeah, I think she knows she's the **** (ooh-ooh, oh)

Yeah, shawty next to me is the **** (ayy), the **** (ayy)

Shawty is the **** (ayy), the **** (ayy)

Always been the **** (ayy), the **** (ayy)

Shawty is the (ayy), mm-mm (ayy)

For all the girls that are learning to be women now

Know we keep it sexy while we figure it out

You know who it is making the world go 'round

This one's for the girls, if you didn't know, well, you know now

We're learning to be women now

Know we keep it sexy while we figure it out

You know who it is that makes the world go 'round

If you didn't know, well, you know now

Here we are, strollin' down the streets of Miami

(Ayy)

Brown top, little skirt, I barely have any time to do my makeup

Let's just not even look, I'm gonna put sunglasses on (okay, mwah)

(It's so ******* dark)

That's it, we have to hold hands

We go to Nikki Beach, we might not make it

This is like a candy store (hehehe)

And then the g-g-girls, yeah

You know what they say, that's why he knows

(Yeah) in Miami, yeah

It's so pretty, I'm obsessed

Malibu Bar—, no, Miami Barbie

Ooh, rainy

Did you get it right?

(Hotel, motel, Holiday Inn)

(We at the hotel, motel)

Lyin' in bed replayin' the **** you said

Ever regret all the messin' with my head?

'Cause I've been thinkin'

You'd never give me peace of mind, so I had to give it to myself

You never think it's the right time until I'm good with someone else

You'd probably have me for a lifetime if you didn't need some help

I wish, I wish you'd say: You werе right

That I want you when you're not mine

And just whеn I think I know how to live without you, I forget why I try (Holiday Inn)

You were right (we at the hotel, motel, Holiday Inn)

And I ****** up, baby, big time (we at the hotel, motel, Holiday Inn)

And just when I think I could fall in love without you, I forget why I try (we at the hotel, motel)

You were the best of all time

(Hotel, motel, Holiday Inn)

(We at the hotel, motel, holiday)

Texts I won't send, we both know how that **** ends

Tryin' again, too jealous to just be friends

'Cause now I'm thinking

You never ask me who I'm giving all of my body to now

You never ask me 'bout these nights, baby, I pray that you find out

You couldn't give me your heart, boy, go and eat your heart out

I wish, I wish you'd say: You werе right

That I want you when you're not mine

And just whеn I think I know how to live without you, I forget why I try (Holiday Inn)

You were right (we at the hotel, motel, Holiday Inn)

And I ****** up, baby, big time (we at the hotel, motel, Holiday Inn)

And just when I think I could fall in love without you, I forget why I try (we at the hotel, motel)

You were the best of all time

(Hotel, motel, Holiday Inn)

(We at the hotel, motel, Holiday Inn)

(Hey)

(Forget about your boyfriend and meet me at the hotel room)

Put on my best dress to see you

You're sorry, baby? Me too

You should see me like this when I leave you

At least I'm pretty when I cry

Pity you don't want me

Pretty in this light

Glitter fallin' off me

Pink and blue, diamond eyes

Look at what you lost to me

Still pretty when I cry

Pretty when I cry

Pretty when I cry

Hot when I ride

Look this good out of spite

And burn it in his mind

I'm like: Everything, everything cool as ice

You just didn't wanna do me right, that's nice

And I'm in the mood to fight, let's fight

Ah, yeah

Ooh, ah (oh, yeah)

Make my brown eyеs blue, ah (oh, yeah)

Crazy déjà vu, oh, yeah (oh, yеah)

Okay, I'm dancin' over you, ah-ah

At least I'm pretty when I cry

Pity you don't want me

Pretty in this light

Glitter fallin' off me

Pink and blue, diamond eyes

Look at what you lost to me

Still pretty when I cry

Pretty when I cry

Pretty when I, pretty when I (ah)

Pretty when I, pretty when I, pretty when I (ah)

Unlimited when that Sun sets, unlimited, oh, yeah

Unlimited when that Sun sets, unlimited, oh, yeah

Unlimited when that Sun sets, unlimited, oh, yeah

Unlimited when that Sun sets, unlimited, I'm still

Pretty when I cry (yeah)

Pity you don't want me

Pretty in this light (yeah)

Glitter fallin' off me

Pink and blue, diamond eyes

Look at what you lost to me

Still pretty when I cry (yeah)

Pretty when I cry

Pretty when I, pretty when I (ah)

Pretty when I, pretty when I, pretty when I (ah)

Pretty when I, pretty when I, pretty when I (ah)

Pretty when I, pretty when I, pretty when I (ah)

June gloom, tule fog

I might as well say: Meet me in Montauk

Cold beach, you walk

I feel my body scream when you talk

She's cool, I heard

Won't act surprised, I saw the pictures, we're a

House fire, for sure

Hope it'll burn out, but it just gets bigger

If she's so amazing, why are you on this side of town?

If you like her so much, what are you here tryna find out? (Ooh-ooh)

Does she get this wet for you, baby?

Talk to you in poems and songs, huh, baby?

Little kiss make your head go hazy?

Is it really love if it's not this crazy?

Does she move like this for you, darlin'?

Toyin' with me now, you know when I want it

I won't lie, you're the best, iconic

I know that I haven't, but I hope you top it

How come you're just so much better?

Is this gonna end ever?

I guess I'll **** around and find out (I guess I'll **** around)

I know I act like it's whatever, just makes me feel better

The truth is, honey, you're all I think about

If I'm so over you, why would I die to feel this alive? (Ooh)

Text you my favorite songs, turning you on from the four-oh-five (ooh, ooh)

Does she get this wet for you, baby?

Talk to you in poems and songs, huh, baby?

Little kiss make your head go hazy?

Is it really love if it's not this crazy?

Does she move like this for you, darlin'?

Toyin' with me now, you know when I want it

I won't lie, you're the best, iconic

I know that I haven't, but I hope you top it

Goddamn, fallin' to the kitchen floor

Goddamn, think we'd been here before

Goddamn, this could be a problem

This could be a problem, goddamn

Goddamn, I said: Remember last night?

You said: Can't forget if I tried

Goddamn, always been a problem

Always been a problem

59 minutes ago, Fluch said:

Hope tate mcroy bombs.

a charming personality like hers will never bomb baby

she's not overexposed on her 4th era, she's not cocky, she's not weird in gp's eyes, her last album wasnt frontloaded it sold almost 3m in 1.5 years.

She got everything that Gaga havnt got when both were about to start their 4th eras.

But one thing for sure its going to be so fun

pikachoo

look at her she sounds like an angel, u have some issues if u hate this young cool popstar

7 hours ago, Ariana Grindr said:

And Gaga was punching bag on her 4th but its interesting to see how their careers turned out by their 20th years.

And britnee never wrote a song and never involved in her music, it was bunch of label creative teams picked songs for her and made her sing in the studio.

its the naked truth

pikachoo

Not when the music improved on each album as she became more involved, writing the songs, and curating the ones she didn't by becoming an executive producer herself. It only took a nosedive post-Blackout because of the cship. Educate yourself!

pikachoo

8 hours ago, Ariana Grindr said:

britnee will never look this good

will never sound this good

will never dance as good

and most importantly

will have write a song this good

And thank God for that swan

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.