Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

i am not going to act like I still listen to LUX often but Magnolias however is in power rotation still

the-god.gif

  • Replies 42.2k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

The Death Of Ophelia music video looks so much like those AI generated celebrity videos where it transitions from one celebrity to another deadbanana4

This website lashes KP way too much. She's a kindhearted woman.

And in her honour I sang a bit of Thinking Of You. Hope you enjoy (I tried to sing entirely in the original key)

https://voca.ro/13i4gVjUxBq3

The song is catchy but the absolute invalidation of Ophelia's story gives me the biggest ick... yuck. To make it look like Ophelia was a bad apple who couldn't handle the pressure is gross. Just make it your typical jock romance story, what was the need to invoke Hamlet?! The Fate Of Ophelia is truly the fate of Ophelia the way Taylor did her so wrong... She can't get peace even centuries after her death rip

How did this song not get that 1965 song treatment is beyond me...

Edited by slowednreverb

26 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

I'm not judging her weight gain, but is this just the dress style or are her hips that wide?

nelly-furtado-wore-two-colors-of-the-sam

I mean... She's gained weight but she's obviously not built like a Minecraft iron golem suburban it's the dress

I actually remember my The Life Of A Showgirl first listen all too well...

First I played Father Figure to hear how she sampled George Michael, only to be flabbergasted by it sounding nothing like Father Figure... Then the "my d***'s bigger" line came and I was like hell no and stopped the song.

Then I played Wish List, when the chorus came on I was like no she did not pull this bs skull

After that I played Eldest Daughter and had to stop after the first verse rip

The last song I played before coming to the conclusion that we were experiencing one of the worst pop albums ever was CANCELLED! which is self explanatory...

I was horrified after playing those four songs.

I do hate listen to it sometimes though heart there's something magnetic about its douchebaggery.

Edited by slowednreverb

Also swifties doing that revisionist history where they rewrite the Joe songs as anxious , delusional or in denial as if Elizabeth Taylor is not the same f*cking anxious attachment love song she's been doing since Reputation deadbanana4

My God how am I going to explain the amount of times I listened to TLOAS rip I need to stop self sabotaging doomplaying songs I hate...

I just need to lobotomize the part of my brain that stores information about Taylor Swift... Why do I know so much about her I don't even care about her this is pretty pathetic...

24 minutes ago, slowednreverb said:

We're also not talking about how much of an Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield rip-off Wood is...

You're already talking enough for the rest of us

suburban

5 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

the way Rosalía really convinced the critics she cared abt those 13 languages just to end up saying it was Google Translate recitations is still sending me so badd 😭😭😭

the Arabic one being a botched mess too makes it kinda camp

a fraud is a fraud

2 hours ago, slowednreverb said:

She's got big hoops. Bigger the better clap3

As long as I don't have to sit next to Nelly Fattardo on an airplane clap3

Celine Dion let that senior citizen santa Claus looking pedo bareback her

wendy-williams-dancing.gif

Edited by Tate

5 minutes ago, Toxic Love said:

Wait at this being full of bops. Maybe I misjudged Ms. Dion?

wendy-williams-dancing.gif

I've been saying...

Just now, Toxic Love said:

I almost feel bad for setting her up in that thread

sabrina

You will start coughing in 7 days

200.gif

1 hour ago, Tate said:

Celine Dion let that senior citizen santa Claus looking pedo bareback her

wendy-williams-dancing.gif

She'd fit in on ATRL then!

The concept of dissecting each track of The Midlife Crisis Of A Tradwife.... Girl not even the strongest drug can help you get through it without losing your mind. STOP the self-torture @slowednreverb rogue2

Just wanted to hop in here and wish all the Swifties a happy International Swiftie Day because it's April 1st and they are fools. heart

Recently Browsing 3

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.