Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

Kinda the worst song of all time when you think about it. 9 entire, agonizing minutes of absolutely nothing.

Edited by Escape

  • Replies 42.2k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, Kern said:

I do. This score is too low

Oh, the post is kinda giving "look at them giving better score to this trash than Björk"

Should I listen?

1 minute ago, Escape said:

Oh, the post is kinda giving "look at them giving better score to this trash than Björk"

Should I listen?

Oh no, I meant that Bjork album is trashy. If you like electronic music you should try Ö. Especially the last song

I only listen to joga because I really like the melody. Any other bpörk songs with strong melodies? I can suffer and power through oontz oontz production as long as the melody is there

7 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

I only listen to joga because I really like the melody. Any other bpörk songs with strong melodies? I can suffer and power through oontz oontz production as long as the melody is there

She doesn't have any songs like that. Maybe try Hyperballad

5 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

I only listen to joga because I really like the melody. Any other bpörk songs with strong melodies? I can suffer and power through oontz oontz production as long as the melody is there

31 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

Oh I know this one! Kinda like the best album closer ever if you think about it

FailSafe.thumb.gif.c2511b5912fe5728881ca

34 minutes ago, B-Luke said:

I could've sworn this was the encounter that caused her to age more rapidly but she already looks about 80 here so

FailSafe.thumb.gif.c2511b5912fe5728881ca

The thought of Azeleia ACTIVELY searching for you while you were peacefully enjoying a good coffee mazen poor Progeriabyn

12 minutes ago, Gyro Zeppeli said:

When the show finally dies after they get him on S2

reaction-meme-stan-twitter.gif

I just KNEW something was off about Jacob. rogue

12 minutes ago, Gyro Zeppeli said:

When the show finally dies after they get him on S2

reaction-meme-stan-twitter.gif

we need Francois and Robbie to show hole first

rogue2

17 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

I hope the user that made that Noah Schnapp thirst thread has been banned

FailSafe.thumb.gif.c2511b5912fe5728881ca

Funny how these people still have thread-making privilege while mine got revoked by simply posting something that comes very natural to a human being

FailSafe.thumb.gif.c2511b5912fe5728881ca

1 hour ago, FailSafe said:

Any other bpörk songs with strong melodies?

If you like Joga, I would recommend stonemilker clap

2 minutes ago, Reginald said:

If you like Joga, I would recommend stonemilker clap

she was pregnant with Addison here

giphy.gif

When the world finally wakes up to her and she gains Kelela-like status

giphy.gif

Recently Browsing 3

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.