Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 42.2k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

On 4/1/2026 at 4:26 AM, Kh-Loud said:

Peak Mariah's voice was truly the greatest instrument to ever made a sound in our historical record…..

1992571880_ezgif.com-gif-maker(6).thumb.

GodRia's voice from 1999 to 2003 was unlistenable. This ***** sang with that damn airy baby voice so much that I just wanted to smack her

Then her voice kinda got clear and thicker again, healthy with TEOM and E=MC2 then it became CHOPPED again the following few albums….

she's such a different vocalist than Beyonce whose voice just seemed to keep PEAKINGGGG, she peaked once in Bday, she peaked again with 4, then she peaked in that lower to midrange from lemonade on forward. Now her lower notes is SECOND to zero

0l07c7pfxm281.gif

Edited by Kh-Loud

This Kaley gif is from one of the worst episodes of Charmed eva

0l07c7pfxm281.gif

Beyonce experiencing her first vocal peak woooo just rhe sheer pure power of her voice is just mind blowing. She's trying very hard from over singing here jonny4

0l07c7pfxm281.gif

Edited by Kh-Loud

Speaking off Kaley, The Big Fart Theory is such a 2010s forgotten fad and lowk the definition of millennial cringe. HIMYM is at least still talked about for ******* up the ending if anything.

rogue2

6 minutes ago, Komet said:

Speaking off Kaley, The Big Fart Theory is such a 2010s forgotten fad and lowk the definition of millennial cringe. HIMYM is at least still talked about for ******* up the ending if anything.

rogue2

Most sitcoms are kinda shitty now that I think about it

0l07c7pfxm281.gif

I can be your lesbian for the weekend

you can be my gay guy for the night

Lady_Gaga.gif

If I see carats like Bugs Bunny
I'm Batman, robbin for the money
Strip her, bare feet like The Flinstones
Make a Tom and Jerry whole way home
I'm a snack so I attract Scooby Doo's
Give 'em Smurf dick, that's balls blue
I don't look for niggas so **** Waldo
*****, I'm cocky like Johnny Bravo

0l07c7pfxm281.gif

Liking Lady Gaga is cringe. Her career can be tossed in the trash can and the world would be the same. That and she has bad titties and a big huge toucan sam nose

Edited by Tate

1 minute ago, Tate said:

Liking Lady Gaga is cringe. Her career can be tossed in the trash can and the world would be the same. That and she has bad titties and a big huge toucan sam nose

source.gif

Sexistential, U & Worst Girl In America AOTY trinity so far

ATRL.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.