Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 42.2k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Sexistential, U & Worst Girl In America AOTY trinity so far

ATRL.gif

source-1.gif?ssl=1

Yesterday I listened to all robyns alberms since Robyn. So Robyn, Body talk, 1 2 3, Do It Again, Love is free, Honey and Sexiestential at work. Today I shall do the same 😎

Edited by Tate

Stonemilker was the last truly great Pjörk single. why?

Screenshot-20260402-211812-Reddit.jpg

4 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

sabrina

She belongs with Lewis Capaldi and Alanis Morissette indeed

"you seem so sad for a girl in love"

"this music may contain hope"

"kiss all the time, disco occasionally"

🌽🌽🌽🌽🌽

5 minutes ago, playboi said:

She belongs with Lewis Capaldi and Alanis Morissette indeed

I hate Queen doesn't mean they're not legends

Screenshot-20260402-211812-Reddit.jpg

Abba > Queen

but saying this makes me feel 70 years old

The way Sky Ferreira auditioned for Madonna's biopic and could be a character in MJ's biopic. See when you're a living legend.

31 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

wrong

Screenshot-20260402-211812-Reddit.jpg

the Sega Bodega and Shygirl Remix ate the orginal all the way up i fear

Screenshot-20260402-211812-Reddit.jpg

I'm always slightly surprised at how some of Unapologetic sounds so good still and then there are like two or three that have aged like milk.

Never would've guessed that it would be on the top end of her most successful eras. Diamonds and Stay were EVERYWHERE. jonny2

16 hours ago, Toxic Love said:

I almost feel bad for setting her up in that thread

sabrina

Her third album is better

Just now, Katamari said:

Her third album is better

The way she dabbled in trip-hop here and then refused to do it ever again

Screenshot-20260402-211812-Reddit.jpg

1 hour ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Abba > Queen

but saying this makes me feel 70 years old

I only ever see stuff like this on atrl. Why?

One of us better than any queer song btw

I'm so perched for Demi her tour boxscores, can she really out up competitive #'s compared to her contemporaries? We shall see, although I have serious doubts outside of NYC/Chicago/LA. mandown

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.