Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

9 hours ago, DivaCup said:

This forum is a damn mess today

I came across this old photo of Satanyahu and I have no doubt most people on this forum would have sexual relations with him biblio sounds like a thread topic biblio "what heinous world leader would you have sex with?" biblio

Netanyahu%27s_military_service_I_%28crop

I would let Putin/Biden f*** the crap out of me. Every time I see Hunter Biden leaks, I always imagine Joe Biden being that hung

  • Replies 42.2k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 minutes ago, Kh-Loud said:

Cum Polished Melon Shaped Head kinda overdid it as per usual. It deserves at least a 5 at least for all the great instruments and singings!

It's not a bad album but it just is very corny and cheesy. He's just a dumbass who does **** for click bait and nothing else I believe! He has no journalistic integrity

1992571880_ezgif.com-gif-maker(6).thumb.

deserved lower actually

1992571880_ezgif.com-gif-maker(6).thumb.

Ray

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

deserved lower actually

1992571880_ezgif.com-gif-maker(6).thumb.

Melon is the true enemy here… RayRay is just a harmless punching bag

I would throw egg York laced with rotten infectious pus from a dead rat at his ugly hating ass if u ever see him in person

1992571880_ezgif.com-gif-maker(6).thumb.

Edited by Kh-Loud

Just now, Kh-Loud said:

Melon is the true enemy here… RayRay is just a harmless punching bag

1992571880_ezgif.com-gif-maker(6).thumb.

did you listen to I hate the way I look today

1992571880_ezgif.com-gif-maker(6).thumb.

55 minutes ago, Kern said:

fcukers

bjork

Britney Spears Grimacing - The Voice GIF - Grimace - Discover & Share GIFs

Zoophilia too high

heavenmaries-gretchen.gif

eta: Little Pörksters stop being pressed about the truth

heavenmaries-gretchen.gif

Edited by Komet

26 minutes ago, Komet said:

Zoophilia too high

heavenmaries-gretchen.gif

eta: Little Pörksters stop being pressed about the truth

heavenmaries-gretchen.gif

mind you there's exactly one Necrophilia stan among the Little Pjörksters. the rest of us has taste

bjorkatrl.thumb.gif.6041ababb39a302bbecd

MeDULL, Pörka and Biohazard are Bjork's 3 worst albums. Thankfully she recovered with GODnicura

Just now, Kummercell said:

MeDULL, Pörka and Biohazard are Bjork's 3 worst albums. Thankfully she recovered with GODnicura

did you, perhaps, stop listening to her after Grammycura? because the last her last two are straight sewage right alongside Biodegradia

bjorkatrl.thumb.gif.6041ababb39a302bbecd

1 minute ago, popmusicisdead said:

did you, perhaps, stop listening to her after Grammycura? because the last her last two are straight sewage right alongside Biodegradia

bjorkatrl.thumb.gif.6041ababb39a302bbecd

Utopia kinda sucks apart from like 3 songs too but I love Fossora jonny5

6 minutes ago, Kummercell said:

MeDULL, Pörka and Biohazard are Bjork's 3 worst albums. Thankfully she recovered with GODnicura

♛Taylor Swift♛

tumblr_81b56603f6d15cd3cb96f10813020850_

Just now, Kummercell said:

I love Fossora jonny5

well Godfall was a late discography gem i'll give her that

2 minutes ago, Démodé said:

Godphilia is a better album than Volta and Utopia combined sorry

ntm on AOTYa

Recently Browsing 3

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.