Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 42.3k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

This forum is a damn mess today

I came across this old photo of Satanyahu and I have no doubt most people on this forum would have sexual relations with him biblio sounds like a thread topic biblio "what heinous world leader would you have sex with?" biblio

Netanyahu%27s_military_service_I_%28crop

3 minutes ago, DivaCup said:

This forum is a damn mess today

I came across this old photo of Satanyahu and I have no doubt most people on this forum would have sexual relations with him biblio sounds like a thread topic biblio "what heinous world leader would you have sex with?" biblio

Netanyahu%27s_military_service_I_%28crop

i remember a thread from the old days in which everyone was thirsting after stalin. they were like "starve me to death, daddy," "gulag my ass, papi!"

24 minutes ago, DivaCup said:

This forum is a damn mess today

I came across this old photo of Satanyahu and I have no doubt most people on this forum would have sexual relations with him biblio sounds like a thread topic biblio "what heinous world leader would you have sex with?" biblio

Netanyahu%27s_military_service_I_%28crop

Yummy

1 hour ago, Pikachoo said:

yet she had two children during her fat era

And then she took those kids to Golden corral every day. No wonder her ex cheated she really let herself get huge for years. Thank goodness for monjuro khalyan

Why did loose upload a fan edit of Elizabeth Taylor to her song? Did anyone move?

17 minutes ago, Lord Gaga said:

Why did loose upload a fan edit of Elizabeth Taylor to her song? Did anyone move?

Because she's trash just like her trashy fans.

1 hour ago, DivaCup said:

This forum is a damn mess today

I came across this old photo of Satanyahu and I have no doubt most people on this forum would have sexual relations with him biblio sounds like a thread topic biblio "what heinous world leader would you have sex with?" biblio

Netanyahu%27s_military_service_I_%28crop

Is it allowed for us to lust after a young Joe Biden? cause

_115180189_biden_2d87yw9.jpg.webp

jonny

4 hours ago, Gyro Zeppeli said:

Sexistential

Utada has the pen game Swifties think Hitlor has. Exodus is high camp art.

rogue2

58 minutes ago, Toxic Love said:

The way Robyn's new album keeps getting worse with each play

xjq6jS8.gif

You have no taste. Robyn, RAYE, and Harry Styles have the best albums this year.

8 hours ago, DivaCup said:

This forum is a damn mess today

I came across this old photo of Satanyahu and I have no doubt most people on this forum would have sexual relations with him biblio sounds like a thread topic biblio "what heinous world leader would you have sex with?" biblio

Netanyahu%27s_military_service_I_%28crop

Putin seems like an sadistic dom top and would call you all sort of humiliating names while you choke on it

@Don Corleone @California @popmusicisdead @Alessandra Do not be downvoting me because you are just mad that I am right and you are 100% wrong and you are morally bankrupt and devoid of any substance and stan for artists who have no talent to speak of other than taking off their clothes and passing that off as art and then busting it wide open for half of WeHo and half of Chelsea like it's welfare cheese manna from the heavens so do not come for me unless I call for you. You got it?

Just now, discosean said:

@Don Corleone @California @popmusicisdead @Alessandra Do not be downvoting me because you are just mad that I am right and you are 100% wrong and you are morally bankrupt and devoid of any substance and stan for artists who have no talent to speak of other than taking off their clothes and passing that off as art and then busting it wide open for half of WeHo and half of Chelsea like it's welfare cheese manna from the heavens so do not come for me unless I call for you. You got it?

Add me to the tag list

I wish Gaga did an Enigma: Requiem world tour. I just have to see that mess live!

Look at this wrist, look at these colorful chips
Look at these tiddies, double D's, it's double-dutch
I be on the strip, dungarees with the bubble butt
Pumpin' that kilo, that ki!

fight-club-1999-v0-x95jm2mrmisg1.png?wid

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.