Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

13 hours ago, Mr. Stratus said:

Die With A Smile on Global Spotify:

Day 1: 4,585,607 (#10)

Day 784: 2,918,763 (#8)

🥰

godga another global classic, I am familiar with this feeling as a Britney and mad nonna stan, talentry will continue to exist and succeed despite any anger it may elicit from.

Screenshot2026-10-07at2_51_35AM.thumb.pn

  • Replies 43.8k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

i should've won the nobel peace prize for voluntarily laying down arms in the great encore war

swifties nominate me next year

Edited by gelato

3 hours ago, slayyyterslut said:

When I say this created Choli Xbox

omega bop ty

tumblr-n5lk84KBSJ1siwphlo1-400.gif

3 minutes ago, gelato said:

i should've won the nobel peace prize for voluntarily laying down arms in the great encore war

swifties nominate me next year

they don't deserve you tbh, let them rot

C5GDcdo-WIAAh-LRb.jpg

Edited by modeblock

Just now, Angelshark said:

Ugh I wish it was her song

she's coming though. We just need DieOrDie to give us the release date

@RideOrDie

gretchen-shades.gif

Edited by California

30 minutes ago, babyforlife said:

Disease: 358M, daily: 213K (1 song)
1432: 321M, daily: 112K (15 songs)

Gap: 37M
Day left to surpass: NEVER

Angelshark

How did fadty bmb so hard wtf deadbanana2

Just now, California said:

she's coming though. We just need DieorDie to give us the release date

@RideOrDie

gretchen-shades.gif

Keep it. I just missed her second show in a row because of my parents. I don't feel a worthy stan

gretchen-shades.gif

this song is so good jonny2if you listen to the lyrics and apply it to all the hidden X dupes still on this site going for Gaga while they live in hope X will one day have success in some way:

'but I'm gonna STAND MY GROUND'

'I've been brought down to my knees. And I'm in hiding to the point of breaking, and I can't take it!'

Edited by Mr. Stratus

this kind of creeping up to be one of my AOTYs, are we moving @Devin @howboutdat

gretchen-shades.gif

1 hour ago, playboi said:

Can't believe critics were dragging her vocals during this era

2c5ce555df295fb21fde5aaf381e07d3.jpg

9/11 residual hate, i fear weeps

And what is miss @Yes, AND 's opinion on Shakira ? We already know he despises Mariah and Miley, are we going for the Xtina Stan hat trick? fan

Edited by Mr. Stratus

8 minutes ago, Pop said:

Remember when Katy and Rihanna stans thought that they would outlast Lady Gaga?

zendaya

I-

Rihanna going to a drug store to try sell off old fentanyl beauty looking like a fat tramp as Haus Labs goes out of stock of its latest succcesful bronzer rofl

Disease (1 flop song) outstreaming the entire 143 deluxe after a summer tour, a World Cup performance, and a movie campaign rofl

Brit's deep cut going top 5 on iTunes in every market, criminal outstreaming Xtina's entire discography. This is as they pretend to be 'OGHs' and drag Gaga because Legendney will never die

zendaya

Edited by Mr. Stratus

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.