Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

Just now, Nico Robin said:

Not me thinking yall talking bout Post Malone

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

the Katy stanning has rotted your brain

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

  • Replies 42.3k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

It is now 2026 and I am still not sold on the Addison Rae propaganda. I still think that she's tacky, and I believe that listening to artists like her doesn't make you sophisticated or edgy. I will keep you guys updated in 2027.

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

the Katy stanning has rotted your brain

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

The Thank You reaction

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

1 minute ago, Kurt Hummel said:

It is now 2026 and I am still not sold on the Addison Rae propaganda. I still think that she's tacky, and I believe that listening to artists like her doesn't make you sophisticated or edgy. I will keep you guys updated in 2027.

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

bjork-looks-like-addison-rae-v0-rl8mbefw

the TV commercial-ization of pop music needs to be stopped. from Jigsawbrina's shampoo commercial jingles to OlivAI Dean's fabric softener slop i can't stand it anymore

200.gif

20 minutes ago, Kurt Hummel said:

It is now 2026 and I am still not sold on the Addison Rae propaganda. I still think that she's tacky, and I believe that listening to artists like her doesn't make you sophisticated or edgy. I will keep you guys updated in 2027.

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

i just hate girls that don't have their own identity, she's just shamelessly stealing lana and britney's nachos, diet pepsi is such a lana ripoff… and idk it doesn't help that she's a huge zionist as well that vacations in israel and dated an idf soldier

25 minutes ago, Kurt Hummel said:

It is now 2026 and I am still not sold on the Addison Rae propaganda. I still think that she's tacky, and I believe that listening to artists like her doesn't make you sophisticated or edgy. I will keep you guys updated in 2027.

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

The way y'all sound like the old gays from 20 years ago speaking ill of Gaga

Who gives a **** about all that nonsense rip Identity!!! rip

She makes good music and that's all there is to it

don-tplay.gif

41 minutes ago, kabronsita4eva said:

Syg stain

This is what Madonna is in 2026. Expect AI vocals on Confusions 2

4 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

Lil Mama and Avril Lavigne REMIX

lil-mama-georganith.gif

The greatest remix is her 09 VMA Empire State of Mind live remix

I wanna feel the rage Jay Z felt when he noticed her on the stage LMAO I love that it happened to Jay Z LMAOOOO

Did I just see a Katy Stan talking about who has talent

Some people are so brave

gaycat2

Midonna has no talent except sucking off teenagers

IMG_6569.thumb.png.9cca8dfe4b59e6a1e3811

It's 2026 and still I see little reason to distinguish between Addison Rae and Tate McRae

Two artists that are just there, offering little to the music landscape, and easily discarded

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.