Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 42.3k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 hours ago, Nico Robin said:

I mean actual viral, like a song crossing +100k streams a day

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

It actually crossed 800k streams a day and debuted on US Top 200.

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

Why do I want JLo to film a mushroom trip and pivot to hippie lifestyle? Her thoughts on shrooms would be fascinating.

1 minute ago, slowednreverb said:

It actually crossed 800k streams a day and debuted on US Top 200.

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

If it did this much last year why is it back to bombing?

3 hours ago, Nico Robin said:

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

That viral tiktok remix of Someone To Call My Lover was TERRIBLE OMG it sounded like a complete black hole of music. I think that remix drained the song's potential. A parasitic creation to chase algorithm boost it was.

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

4 minutes ago, slowednreverb said:

Why do I want JLo to film a mushroom trip and pivot to hippie lifestyle? Her thoughts on shrooms would be fascinating.

Her mind intrigues me. She's a fascinating human.

3 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

If it did this much last year why is it back to bombing?

Because Janet is bombing? Her fans stream her songs on their CDs and vinyls?

Edited by slowednreverb

1 minute ago, slowednreverb said:

Because Janet is bombing?

fair

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

so I was about to go have a kid on my own and then my doctor said now robyn who would be your dream donor well adam driver always did kinda give me a boner she like yeah wasn't he great in don't mess with the zohan
writing-fire-fire-writing.gif

4 minutes ago, slowednreverb said:

That viral tiktok remix of Someone To Call My Lover was TERRIBLE OMG it sounded like a complete black hole of music. I think that remix drained the song's potential. A parasitic creation to chase algorithm boost it was.

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

90% of viral remixes are horrible unfortunately

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

I'm so happy that All For You is Janet's best performing album on streaming.

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

Edited by slowednreverb

2 minutes ago, kabronsita4eva said:

90% of viral remixes are horrible unfortunately

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

they are mind viruses to distort your perception of memory

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

6 minutes ago, Escape said:

Addison > Post tbh

like that's difficult

1 minute ago, Démodé said:

like that's difficult

The girls are laughing but I mean it

Debut & Post are my least fave from Björk

I basically have to force myself to listen to them

Just now, Escape said:

The girls are laughing but I mean it

Debut & Post are my least fave from Björk

I basically have to force myself to listen to them

half of post is crap

1 minute ago, Démodé said:

Biophilia > Addison tho, sorry @sunbathinganimal a

Biophilia > the modern pop canon

reaction-patsy.thumb.gif.a5c14855f938d89

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

Biophilia > the modern pop canon

reaction-patsy.thumb.gif.a5c14855f938d89

you're that girl I knew you were heart

Hag 'artists' had zero impact whatsoever on the music industry:

Bjöke

Janet

Tori Amos

(The Alessia Caras of their times)

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.