Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 42.2k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

8 minutes ago, Rascal said:

It's 2026 and still I see little reason to distinguish between Addison Rae and Tate McRae

Two artists that are just there, offering little to the music landscape, and easily discarded

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

an easy way of telling them apart is that Tate's music is dogshit

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

Just now, California said:

but I was told by that ariana stan that only redsTate has the "cool factor"

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

you were lied to

IMG_6955.thumb.jpeg.09b357f08c47e521cc77

1 hour ago, SmittenCake said:

The way y'all sound like the old gays from 20 years ago speaking ill of Gaga

So we sound like gays who were speaking truth?

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

30 minutes ago, Rascal said:

It's 2026 and still I see little reason to distinguish between Addison Rae and Tate McRae

Two artists that are just there, offering little to the music landscape, and easily discarded

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

Still not 100% convinced they are not completely AI fabricated

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

5 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

I only said it was better than brat

IMG_6955.thumb.jpeg.09b357f08c47e521cc77

Listening to Assora does that to you

IMG_6955.thumb.jpeg.09b357f08c47e521cc77

Gays denying brat's excellence thinking they are not like the other gays. They built different

IMG_6955.thumb.jpeg.09b357f08c47e521cc77

lets get back to Charli draggings

The Moment looks like the most smug self-fellating garbage I have ever seen

IMG_6955.thumb.jpeg.09b357f08c47e521cc77

Can't wait for the moment Charli has come so far. My favorite insufferable hoe

bjorkatrl.thumb.gif.6041ababb39a302bbecd

Charli fans are disgusting but that's beside the point

IMG_6955.thumb.jpeg.09b357f08c47e521cc77

The Moment could be good. I generally find Charli's stuff about her own celebrity unengaging but this looks like an interesting spin on a tour movie. I have faith in my girl! chick1

She been excellent throughout her whole career

bjorkatrl.thumb.gif.6041ababb39a302bbecd

Recently Browsing 3

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.