Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

9 minutes ago, conatus said:

Bachdonna outsold mind you

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

How, when he was too busy putting his micropənis into poor strangers in the hope of creating something actually talented

SFOJUg.gif

  • Replies 42.3k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 hours ago, NOW said:

If you're gonna post Katy, at least share a good deep cut...like this which should've been a single

Best song on PRISN.

Ironically, also alleged to be a Kesha reject.

Coincidence? mandown

1 hour ago, Florence Belch said:

He was deaf and cantankerous, yet that didn't stop him from being the best classical pop diva we've ever seen, MozASS who?

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

I've been enjoying a lot of Classical music lately, pop is over

Last night I was making myself dinner while listening to Ravel's Daphnis et Chloé and it felt like I was about to meet my tragic fate while dicing carrots

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

18 minutes ago, playboi said:

I've been enjoying a lot of Classical music lately, pop is over

Last night I was making myself dinner while listening to Ravel's Daphnis et Chloé and it felt like I was about to meet my tragic fate while dicing carrots

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

Not us both listening to classical music while cooking deadbanana2

I never knew that listening to his Violin Concerto while making some spaghetti would make me feel like I was about to poison it and make some filthy royal tragically die, it was camp

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

Make a janet song go viral already challenge

Ever since I listened to the Rhythm Nation album first time this has become the best song ever

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

Edited by Nico Robin

5 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

Make a janet song go viral already challenge

This viral smash says hi

5 minutes ago, theblackestday said:

This viral smash says hi

I mean actual viral, like a song crossing +100k streams a day

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

Just now, Nico Robin said:

I mean actual viral, like a song crossing +100k streams a day

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

the low standards oh Fadnet get off the floor

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

This is a story about control

My control

Control of what I say

Control of what I do

And this time, I'm gonna do it my way (My way)

I hope you enjoy this as much as I do

Are we ready?

I am

'Cause it's all about control (Control)

And I've got lots of it

woman-crying.gif

Kylocal Minobody's biggest talent was convincing two generations of gay men in a row that she used to be a top pop star. She really did the same grift twice. Millennials and gen z. Her stats are abysmal compared to real a-list pop stars and always have been and always will be. deadbanana2

Edited by Sheep

swifties in that thread not realising that their fave is the white mediocrity OP is talking about

trying-not-to-laugh-laughing.gif

janet lazy ass needs to remaster her music. All her 80s and 90s discographies besides VR are so bad in sound quality.

They were also recorded during the time when digital recording was at its infancy which caused the sound quality to be very compressed, the production of its time, and that results in everything sounding hella DATED!!

35 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

I mean actual viral, like a song crossing +100k streams a day

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

Oh viralnet

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

4 minutes ago, theblackestday said:

Oh viralnet

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

Black Cat and Rhythm Nation next

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

32 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Kylocal Minobody's biggest talent was convincing two generations of gay men in a row that she used to be a top pop star. She really did the same grift twice. Millennials and gen z. Her stats are abysmal compared to real a-list pop stars and always have been and always will be. deadbanana2

The Rita Ora of the ancient times. One would think she's an A-List popstar will all the deals she got (and keeps on getting)

Edited by FailSafe

A Camila stan having the audacity to speak about anything, really

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

Edited by Démodé

11 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

The Rita Ora of the ancient times. One would think she's an A-List popstar will all the deals she got (and keeps on getting)

This drag for the ages

2 minutes ago, Eeveelution said:

I can't imagine hating mother Kylie. She doesn't bother anybody.

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

We love c-list girls. Loving them doesn't change their status though(not unlike the straight men her lonely bottom fans chase). This website will universally call artists with multiple times her career units(in a fraction of the time) unknown or forgotten.

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

Edited by Sheep

I would call her a khia but my neck my back is actually remembered without a questionably well funded pr team working overtime to convince you that it is, so that would be an insult to the rapper Khia.

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

Edited by Sheep

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.