Everything posted by Experiment44626
-
Lady Gaga
This is way better than I could imagine. From the entrance to the lighting to Garden of Eden… which sounds 🔥 everything just sounds epic.
-
Lady Gaga
Okay she has given us everything this Act!
-
How do you rank MAYHEM from 1 out of 10
I love seeing everyone's reaction to the album. And seeing sonically where their taste lies. What I love about music.
-
How do you rank MAYHEM from 1 out of 10
Disease - 10 Abracadabra - 10 Garden Of Eden - 8 Perfect Celebrity - 10 Vanish Into You - 8 Killah (feat. Gesaffelstein) - 8 Zombieboy - 10 LoveDrug - 9 How Bad Do U Want Me - 8 Don't Call Tonight - 9 Shadow Of A Man - 10 The Beast - 9 Blade Of Grass - 8 Die With A Smile - 10 9/10
-
Lady Gaga
So this has secretly creeped up on me today. I walked away and was humming. It's a sleeper and I love!!!
-
Lady Gaga
On my 8th listen. I may or may not have slept lol No skips. Headphones on. This might challenge BTW for my favorite GAGA album. I personally believe there is no filler. My first listen, I was like "uh oh" as the album was so unexpected from what I thought it be. Now everything slaps!! I can't wait to see these masterpieces performed live. Mayhem is just sooo good!
-
Lady Gaga
It just gets better and better with every listen. Almost every song hits different after the second time.. The production stellar, lyrics are some of her best, the hooks just grab you.. was definitely worth the wait!!!!
-
Lady Gaga
Shadow of A Man followed by The Beast is my idea of heaven sonically. I wasn't prepared!
-
Lady Gaga
I loved this interview cos I felt her passion and the last 5 minutes, I teared up. I just felt she really loves this album and it freed her in a way creatively it hasn't before. And the way she spoke about Michael. 🥺 she's guarded but also her most true self. It just made me really hyped for Mayhem!
-
Lady Gaga
I'd love to see do las culturistas with Matt and Bowen as promo. I'm hyped either way!
-
Lady Gaga
I'm just happy anytime she performs. It's exposure. She sounds great at least. I'm assuming mayhem performances will follow soon.