Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Infernal Paradise said:

image.png

(changed the increase color to green, that shady account keeps using red for all updates)

US Radio

32 24 LADY GAGA & DOECHII Runway 2475 1307 1168 3.761

+129 Spins
-105 Bullet
+0.102 Audience

ezgif-4adbbe49f436b12b.gif

Rise up Lotus rise this is the beginning

  • Replies 43.1k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

1 minute ago, Infernal Paradise said:

image.png

(changed the increase color to green, that shady account keeps using red for all updates)

US Radio

32 24 LADY GAGA & DOECHII Runway 2475 1307 1168 3.761

+129 Spins
-105 Bullet
+0.102 Audience

ezgif-4adbbe49f436b12b.gif

ChFJD0O.gif

I think lg8 doesn't exist yet. I think she doesn't know how it'll sound like. Remember when we thought during chromatica ball the album was ready? It was not.. same here. We easily forget that it takes years for Gaga between albums.

2 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

I think lg8 doesn't exist yet. I think she doesn't know how it'll sound like. Remember when we thought during chromatica ball the album was ready? It was not.. same here. We easily forget that it takes years for Gaga between albums.

She did say she wanted to explore more of that electro grunge, but yeah it can always change. I'm sure she has done some stuff on piano at least, regardless of making it onto the next album.

2 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

I think lg8 doesn't exist yet. I think she doesn't know how it'll sound like. Remember when we thought during chromatica ball the album was ready? It was not.. same here. We easily forget that it takes years for Gaga between albums.

The thing with Gaga is that it doesn't matter if the album is nearly done right now or if she knows what it'll be. If it's not ready to release, she might scrap it, retool it or change directions. It happened with ARTPOP, Joanne and Chromatica, which all changed from the original intention because even if she was "nearly done" or knew what the album would be at some point, she changed it. And it was going to happen to Mayhem, which was finished since mid-2024 but not ready to release until Michael told her to leave it as it is.

She could have like 8-9 tracks related to a concept and with a specific sound in mind, that if she cannot release the album in 2026, by the time she comes back to it she will probably move on to another thing or restart it.

5 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

I think lg8 doesn't exist yet. I think she doesn't know how it'll sound like. Remember when we thought during chromatica ball the album was ready? It was not.. same here. We easily forget that it takes years for Gaga between albums.

She never once mentioned recording music before or during Chromatica Ball and avoided questions on that like the plague iirc. She explicitely said around 4 months ago she wouldn't rule out a new release this year referring to the stuff she's been recording during the tour.

I don't think it's the same situation. But obviously nothing is set in stone either and she might end up scrapping the stuff she's been working on.

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

1 hour ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Why?

Because people are getting up and leaving, not listening to the song, sis

suburban

An album full of Disease, Perfect Celebrity, Heavy Metal Lover, Government Hooker >>>>

That's honestly my favorite soundscape for Gaga… the dark electronic production with her dramatic gothic pop vocals, while still having classic popstar Gaga moments sprinkled in… she really thrives there and it seems like this side of Gaga connects with her too.

It's not the most commercial, but it stands the test of time. Majority of her "viral tiktok" songs fall in this category

24 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

image.png

(changed the increase color to green, that shady account keeps using red for all updates)

US Radio

32 24 LADY GAGA & DOECHII Runway 2475 1307 1168 3.761

+129 Spins
-105 Bullet
+0.102 Audience

ezgif-4adbbe49f436b12b.gif

The radio...chile

14 hours ago, Rhiannon said:

HGYvzCWakAAR4oE?format=jpg&name=large

The star power heart2

this was AI btwcoffee

I was too excited didn't check her arm tattos lmao

Expecting a cute update for Runway tomorrow with the influx of red carpet videos using the sound.

Wait so do we know if the Chappell collab is confirmed? Or is this a harleyquin situation where it's an inspired album and some of the songs aren't actually in the movie

1 hour ago, Phoenixstar said:

Y'all need to learn how to use

spoiler

suburban

I gave up trying to get it to work and just though 'F*ck It'.

suburban

Edited by superglowy

15 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Because people are getting up and leaving, not listening to the song, sis

suburban

Not me, I am a liddo

khalyan2

20 minutes ago, denim said:

Wait so do we know if the Chappell collab is confirmed? Or is this a harleyquin situation where it's an inspired album and some of the songs aren't actually in the movie

An album/ep of TDWP2 inspired songs could be happening.

There were rumors of an ep of female collabs for the movie, but the rumored track list did not include Glamorous Life, so it is probably fake

Edited by Vroom Vroom

Justo wanted to say goodbye before leaving. I blame Sarah Tanno.

Paws up forever.

GAGA's The Devil Wears Prada 2: overwhelmingly positive reviews

Michael: critically panned

Is it safe to say the "Vanity" songstress has officially surpassed MJ in every conceivable way? Discuss

rogue2

2 hours ago, superglowy said:

SCREAM! That's right, if it's not specifically written for the movie, it can't be nominated for an Oscar.

suburban

Lol at the girls thinking a 'TDWP2' song is getting an Oscar Nom. sabrina

50 shades song did, Barbie's song did, I cant see why a movie with that cast and that will do numbers at the BO, would fail to land a Original Song nom, for a song written by 3 times nominated and 1 win Lady Gaga!

26 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Not me, I am a liddo

khalyan2

Me too, but I fear it'll have the Is That Alright? effect of being forgotten.

monkey

5 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Me too, but I fear it'll have the Is That Alright? effect of being forgotten.

monkey

That song is on ARUTW level but it's so weird not many folks know. It has that wedding theme, a great choice for newlyweds

Edited by David_Greengrass97

30 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

200k likes, 1.2M views clap3

Is it starting? duca

Edited by Phoenixstar

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.