Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Beyoncé

This is part 2 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Popular Post

this doesn't feel like a beyoncé announcement day at all but it does feel like legendary basé meltdown day. the annalise keating gif sits at her vanity…

rogue2

  • Replies 15.6k
  • Views 562.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Lose My Breath
    Lose My Breath

    My mom passed away last week. I know I mentioned her wanting to hear a Beyonce rock album as she has anticipated it for years, and I'm so sad she didn't get to hear it before she passed (if that's wha

  • Lose My Breath
    Lose My Breath

    I really hope we get it soon. My mom loves Beyonce, and her favorite genre is rock, she is SO excited. She just got diagnosed with terminal cancer, and I really hope she gets to hear the album while

  • @ScorpiosGroove @Fleahive @Teezy always ranting slams Bey a lil too hard french awful takes hates Bey lowkey forgot to take meds downvote central doesn't contribute to discussion could be yv

I HATE how we cant even sit back on this peaceful Monday and just be excited for Bey because she ALWAYS messes with us and our hopes like that

scream-loud-scream.gif

3 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

this doesn't feel like a beyoncé announcement day at all but it does feel like legendary basé meltdown day. the annalise keating gif sits at her vanity…

rogue2

It's crazy how we can feel these things. It sure doesn't feel like a "they ready, drop the new music" kinda day. Oh well.

3 minutes ago, Rafael said:

It's crazy how we can feel these things. It sure doesn't feel like a "they ready, drop the new music" kinda day. Oh well.

I hope it feels like a "Beyonce will walk the red carpet" kind of day at least, or else im going to spiral. And when Ms Kuwa spirals, people might get called fat or worse idc

HGo3W8pXkAAndO6.webp

34 minutes ago, beyonceparkwood said:

Omg, she needs to tighten the NDAs

So the visuals are not scrapped hippo

4 hours ago, PenguinTim said:

Alright girls whats the 404 gayoncecat2

act iii is kpop, so she's changing her name to Bae Yoonchae and covering this megabop WAP

5 minutes ago, Draper. said:

So the visuals are not scrapped hippo

She will scrap them after this. Don't worry

suburban

6 minutes ago, Draper. said:

So the visuals are not scrapped hippo

You missed it, these were the scrapped visuals! She was so unhappy with them that she first disassociated with herself and second scrapped them!

15 minutes ago, Rafael said:

It's crazy how we can feel these things. It sure doesn't feel like a "they ready, drop the new music" kinda day. Oh well.

like not one bit, it barely even feels like a "cowboy hat at the grammys" kinda day… maybe a guitar emoji in an insta caption day

annalise-keating.gif

btw I'm a fashion NOOB, Idc for it or understand it much, don't know any names and feel it is all whatever. But I do know when someone looks amazing, I can appreciate creativity and something awesome that clearly required effort and talent. And i dont even know exactly the names of B's stylists, but I do know (from reading twitter and base and other hive) that there is one guy who styles her that I don't like (Ty? Moody? idk the name exactly), and there is some girl I think dresses her well! I just hope she kills it today!!!

She had so many otherwordly outfits for Renaissance tour (that pink opening dress is for the GODS), I hope she dips into that bag

On 5/2/2026 at 8:20 PM, Chris said:

I usually agree with your takes but this is not it, Swiss.

So then which song on you think is the most basic and generic on RENAISSANCE, if not CUFF IT, the one song that actually follows a pop music trend from the early 2020s?

I'd say HEATED is next in line, it sounding very much like a Drake track until her iconic outro.

2 minutes ago, swissman said:

So then which song on you think is the most basic and generic on RENAISSANCE, if not CUFF IT, the one song that actually follows a pop music trend from the early 2020s?

I'd say HEATED is next in line, it sounding very much like a Drake track until her iconic outro.

there is not a single basic or generic song on that album.

calling Cuff it it generic and basic is really weird.

3 minutes ago, swissman said:

So then which song on you think is the most basic and generic on RENAISSANCE, if not CUFF IT, the one song that actually follows a pop music trend from the early 2020s?

I'd say HEATED is next in line, it sounding very much like a Drake track until her iconic outro.

Plastic Off the Sofa for me.

Tbh I was reading in the old base on Superbowl day 2024 and it wasn't feeling like a Beyonce announcement day either, everyone was convinced she would announce a residency at the Sphere

IMG_1800.gif

3 minutes ago, www2 said:

there is not a single basic or generic song on that album.

calling Cuff it it generic and basic is really weird.

most generic on the album is not necessarily calling it basic in a general sense. compared to the rest of the album, yeah either Cuff It or Plastic Off the Sofa are the least innovative songs. that's what happens when the bulk of the album has a more adventurous approach to dance/electronic/pop/etc music.

I just want everyone to remember that publicist said we should prepare for nothing.

and yet i'm planning on staying up tonight just in case. I'm gonna be up at 4am mad as hell if we don't get anything and it will be my fault.

clack

Edited by Titanbaddie

Like @Draper. said, it's feeling like a Grammys 2024 type-of-day --> method dressing for the act iii era, but not actually releasing/announcing (just) yet.

1986605970

Edited by beyonceparkwood

15 minutes ago, Chris said:

Plastic Off the Sofa for me.

There is nothing remotely generic or formulaic about Plastic Off The Sofa babes. That's a Neo soul song with amazing vocals, a soundscape that Bey hasn't particularly done in her discography.

Edited by Redporus

15 minutes ago, www2 said:

there is not a single basic or generic song on that album.

calling Cuff it it generic and basic is really weird.

This sounds more defensive than it does logical.

Unless you really think that every song on the album is the same amount of experimental, or uses standard structures, sounds or approaches to the same degree, ONE song must be more "generic" than the others. I could have used a more positive-sounding word like "mainstream appeal" but the fact of the matter is I'M THAT GIRL and ALL UP IN YOUR MIND are not the same kind of song at all as CUFF IT, and I think there's a reason it was the biggest hit (by far) of the era, and that's because it had the most mainstream appeal, which is to say it wasn't challenging listeners so much, ie. more "generic" than others.

My point was that it's the only song that really attached itself to any pop music trend at the time.

Someone said Cuff It sounds like Bruno Mars or Lizzo song and some of you still run with it to this day. They do low cost imitations of the 70s sound, Bey worked directly with musicians from that era. If you can't tell the difference maybe you lack the taste level.

HGo3W8pXkAAndO6.webp

I just want her to look good, I have no expectations that she will be best dressed cuz that is a rare feat for her to accomplish if she is not performing on a stage. Just look good Miss Horsé and I will be fine. Surely, I have NO expectations of a music related announcement or a music hinting outfit in any way shape or form.

HQzdzeS.gif

2 minutes ago, swissman said:

This sounds more defensive than it does logical.

Unless you really think that every song on the album is the same amount of experimental, or uses standard structures, sounds or approaches to the same degree, ONE song must be more "generic" than the others. I could have used a more positive-sounding word like "mainstream appeal" but the fact of the matter is I'M THAT GIRL and ALL UP IN YOUR MIND are not the same kind of song at all as CUFF IT, and I think there's a reason it was the biggest hit (by far) of the era, and that's because it had the most mainstream appeal, which is to say it wasn't challenging listeners so much, ie. more "generic" than others.

My point was that it's the only song that really attached itself to any pop music trend at the time.

the girls are getting defensive in here when they're completely missing/misunderstanding the fundamental part of what you're saying toofunny3

somedays we really aren't beating the slowhive allegations

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.