Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Demi Lovato - "Joshua Tree"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 49
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Author
Just now, Supervillain said:

Her best song :jonnycat:

Now I can include it in my rankings :jonny5: 

 

It's easily top 2 from the album for me :jonny5: 

The best song on the album for sure.  It's been stuck in my head since I first heard it.

13 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

Confetti and fantasy when???

 

Should have been on the standard version. Hopefully the other deluxe tracks are coming too.

Does this mean she's gonna eventually add confetti and fantasy because yasss

WHO SAID IT'S THE NEXT SINGLE??? IT'S MY FAVORITE SONG OF THE ALBUM AND ONE OF MY TOP SONGS OF 2025!!!!

Confetti and Fantasy soon hopefully, especially Fantasy, among my top5 it's not that deep songs. 

LIKE THAT ONE TIME

WE GOT THAT AIR BNB OUT IN JOSHUA TREE

WITH THE PALROID PICTURE OF YOU GOING DOWN ON ME

7 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

Confetti and fantasy when???

I personally prefer both but I still love Joshua Tree.

oh I haven't listened yet! perched :clap3: will it be added as a standalone or will I have to annoyingly readd the album to my apple music library? lol

You don't understand, I'm obsessed with this, she laced it with quack :xtinass:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.