Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Why no Cupcakke banner?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 38
  • Views 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

It's probably because she has never seen the Billboard Hot 100 or 200 in her life. However, I wouldn't mind the good sis having a banner, she has made bops in her career.

 

 

Cupcake Nation LLC unfortunately didn't secure the payola 

I listened to 3 songs so far and didn't like them. Maybe i'll give it another chance later.

4 minutes ago, Lethal said:

It's probably because she has never seen the Billboard Hot 100 or 200 in her life. However, I wouldn't mind the good sis having a banner, she has made bops in her career.

 

 

Didn't we have banners for those non-JADE members of Little Mix, I don't think success is a criteria

9 minutes ago, tost1 said:

Didn't we have banners for those non-JADE members of Little Mix, I don't think success is a criteria

The criteria being "does @PenguinTim stan the person releasing"

22 minutes ago, Lethal said:

It's probably because she has never seen the Billboard Hot 100 or 200 in her life. However, I wouldn't mind the good sis having a banner, she has made bops in her career.

 

 

we literally have an emotion banner right now

Racism and misogyny

 

But honestly, probably bc u have to pre-make the banner yourself so its less work for the mods to change it like penguintim does

4 minutes ago, oceans said:

we literally have an emotion banner right now

Carly had one of the biggest #1 smash hits of the 2010s. They are not the same. Not even dragging cupcakKe either. I personally like her.

Edited by Lethal

Atrl seemingly ain't down with the lgbt or squidward's nose like her

  • ATRL Moderator

I was going to make one, actually, but then decided not to since she played in our faces by making Fist Me less than 2 mins long and depriving us of a second verse. There's no point in us trying to give her a boost if she's just going to work against her own success.

we don't even have a demi or lily banner but we've had this 2015 carly album as the banner for the past week

 

:rip:

 

1 hour ago, Supernatural94 said:

Who knows her besides terminally online gays

As opposed to the current bannerista? :rip:

3 hours ago, Lethal said:

Carly had one of the biggest #1 smash hits of the 2010s. They are not the same. Not even dragging cupcakKe either. I personally like her.

the 2010s is not the 2020s, babe

3 hours ago, Popboi. said:

Atrl seemingly ain't down with the lgbt or squidward's nose like her

she even has a song that mentions ATRL lol

https://genius.com/Cupcakke-keep-hoes-alive-lyrics

 

8 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

the 2010s is not the 2020s, babe

I know that sis, but I was just saying that a person who reached some obvious success in the 2010s is not comparable to an artist who has never reached any hardcore commercial success in the 2010s or 2020s.

 

I like Ms. Cake too and if she smashed tomorrow, I'd be happy for her!

Edited by Lethal

15 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

she even has a song that mentions ATRL lol

https://genius.com/Cupcakke-keep-hoes-alive-lyrics

 

Ironically her newest album is the complete opposite of Audacious conceptually im afraid

2 hours ago, raposavelozmarrom said:

Ironically her newest album is the complete opposite of Audacious conceptually im afraid

how so?

She deserves a banner for Alcoholic alone, that track is serving classic danja production ❤️

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.