Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Ariana's best/worst opening track?

Ariana Grande's best/worst opening track? 63 members have voted

  1. 1. Which is the BEST song?

    • Honeymoon Avenue
      36%
    • Intro
      4%
    • Moonlight
      17%
    • raindrops (an angel cried)
      4%
    • imagine
      20%
    • shut up
      0%
      0
    • intro (end of the world)
      15%
  2. 2. Which is the WORST song?

    • Honeymoon Avenue
      1%
    • Intro
      23%
    • Moonlight
      1%
    • raindrops (an angel cried)
      7%
    • imagine
      9%
    • shut up
      46%
    • intro (end of the world)
      9%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

What is Ariana Grande's best/worst opening track? 
 

Which one do you think is the strongest? Which one is the weakest? Discuss!

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Lethal

  • ATRL Moderator

think we can all agree shut up is the worst. 

Intro(My Everything) is the only one I've never cared for. 

Edited by Taste of Honey

best: honeymoon ave.

worst: intro. because is her most underwhelming 

Best is between Imagine/Honeymoon Avenue depending on the day.
 

Raindrops is the one I have no use for. 

2 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Y'all need to stop doing the most on Shut Up :biblionana:

I actually love Shut Up. I think it's a great song. There is a lot of competition for the top spot and I just cannot decide. 

People voting for 'shut up' as the worst one make no sense, at least that song is fun, meanwhile Intro from ME is such a bore

 

best one is between HA, imagine and 'end of the world'

Honeymoon Avenue is her best, followed by Moonlight.

 

Objectively, raindrops is her worst. She sings it wonderfully but she put zero effort into it, it's just a 20 sec acapella track.

Honeymoon Avenue is by far her best opening. Stellar.

 

worst is Intro (My Everything) imo. 

4 minutes ago, prostitute pickup said:

This reminded me I forgot to submit my Ariana rate

:suburban:

Is there a link to that? I'd like to particate.

I honesty don't care for moonlight but i accidentally voted into. 
 

Moonlight is the only one i don't really like or care for. 

6 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

Is there a link to that? I'd like to particate.

I'm pretty sure it ended like a month ago :jonnykin:

  • Author
24 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

Is there a link to that? I'd like to particate.

 

17 minutes ago, prostitute pickup said:

I'm pretty sure it ended like a month ago :jonnykin:

The way I was running to see a link for this too.

 

:jonnykin:

Best: Honeymoon Avenue 
Worst: Shut Up (but I like that 34+35 is right after as a subliminal message to you know who)

2 hours ago, prostitute pickup said:

I'm pretty sure it ended like a month ago :jonnykin:

2 hours ago, Lethal said:

 

The way I was running to see a link for this too.

 

:jonnykin:

2 hours ago, prostitute pickup said:

This reminded me I forgot to submit my Ariana rate

:suburban:

2 hours ago, selena_lavigne said:

Is there a link to that? I'd like to particate.

Hey it's still ON. Deadline is 31st October

 

 

 

Edited by brokee

imagine is her best intro track. w vocals, great meaning about Mac, personal and pretty, fire production. :flame:

Moonlight

Honeymoon Avenue

intro (end of the world)

raindrops (an angel cried)

 

shut up

Intro

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.