Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Doja Cat - 'Vie'

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, dabunique said:

@Floconย this from France.ย 

??

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 107.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

omg 4 more tracks yas

ย 

1 hour ago, TryMe said:

But why does it say Exclusive Content

ย 

Wouldn't they label it as exclusive tracks?ย 

ย 

What if, if it's behind the scenes stuff...

ย 

they're videos.

38 minutes ago, Flocon said:

??

exclusive French vinylย 

2 hours ago, dabunique said:

@Floconย this from France.ย 

it's giving cardi bย 

4 hours ago, TryMe said:

I have so many questions?

ย 

- Is that photo with the dog the official album cover? I love that one. It's very nonchy.ย 

- Will the amazon exclusive have bonus tracks?

- 4 new videos? Of what? New songs? Because if Apple gets 4 exclusive tracks, that would be insane....ย 

ย 

ย 

Spotify has the one with roses

https://open.spotify.com/prerelease/6JJbuYeWSWqQq4Qsi7IBOD?si=0DfsJnZlRZayYZt11d9F7Q

the way everything is perfect .... like the wait was worth itย :gaycat5:

vin

Just now, hallucinating said:

the way everything is perfect .... like the wait was worth itย :gaycat5:

perfect lead, perfect mv, perfect amount of variants, deluxe editions, tour, and interviews loading mygodja

4 minutes ago, dabunique said:

ย 

She looks SO sublime, like she is about to seduce me while giving me the 4 o'clock news, and instead of turning me on it just makes me realize I am without a doubt homosexual and want to serve like her

4 hours ago, CherryBay said:

spacer.png

This should be the official cover. It's not saying much but it's nice to look at unlike the rose one.

8 hours ago, Kintsugi said:

they're videos btw

oh gross, they must have changed it. When I looked they were tracks.

7 hours ago, campelo said:

I wonder which made the finall cut

ย 

"Acts of Service"ย 

"Amen"

"Cards"

"Lipstain"

"Take Me Dancing"

"Ain't News"

"All Mine"

"Anything"

"Appreciation"

"Come Back"

"Couples Therapy"

"Did I Lie"

"Gorgeous"

"Happy"

"I Like You"

"Kink"

"Make It Up"

"One More Time"

"Slide"

"Turn the Lights On"

"Wood Holly"

Wellโ€ฆ

ย 

ย 

9 hours ago, campelo said:

I wonder which made the finall cut

ย 

"Acts of Service"ย 

"Amen"

"Cards"

"Lipstain"

"Take Me Dancing"

"Ain't News"

"All Mine"

"Anything"

"Appreciation"

"Come Back"

"Couples Therapy"

"Did I Lie"

"Gorgeous"

"Happy"

"I Like You"

"Kink"

"Make It Up"

"One More Time"

"Slide"

"Turn the Lights On"

"Wood Holly"

Cards and Take Me Dancing are for sure on the album.

ย 

Acts of Service seems confirmed too judging by the track lenghts (Crack also could be on it).

ย 

We need to pray for Lipstain.

3 hours ago, dabunique said:

ย 

the thumbnail being PERFECT omg finally she's owning her beauty and she's not afraid to look girly

Gy-TRc0XEAEE-9V?format=jpg&name=large

ย 

i apologize for bein a man but her t!t$ r everythingย 

Edited by dabunique

Lipstain sounds like a vital album track with the whole french vibe, there's no way she scraps that one.

ย 

And Acts of Service is just another smash waiting to happen, it's literally Agora Hills all over again.

13 minutes ago, D.Va said:

does this mean you got tea again ?

ย 

:clack:

LOL! I know nothing :laugh:

58 minutes ago, professor2000 said:

I want the France vinylโ€ฆNEOWWW. ย 

Spoiler

I buy it for you and you work your connections to get me the cowgirl demoย 

ย 

:clack:

ย 

ย 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.