Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Confidence Man, JADE - "gossip"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 150
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I know we shouldn't jump the gun and react after only seeing a brief snippet but this just kinda further reinforces the idea in my mind that Jade just needs to go more left-field and even c*ntier with

  • Kristie Kuwa
    Kristie Kuwa

    This + Boy Crazy Remix are such amazing songs for Jade. That sound suits her so very well

  • We are being SO well fed, right now. It's almost making the ludicrously long wait for the album worth it. 

1 hour ago, abra said:

Video announced for Wesnesday! Looks like a huge serve and likely my second favourite of Jade's. Love her bangs.

 

 

 

Ok this will be great :alexz:

I know we shouldn't jump the gun and react after only seeing a brief snippet but this just kinda further reinforces the idea in my mind that Jade just needs to go more left-field and even c*ntier with her music and visuals for her own solo material.

 

I love all of her solo material so far, of course, but I think she's capable of being even more experimental & I unironically think she'd probably see more success if she continued to do that moving forward 

  • Author

Seems like this will be a global release, then? Don't think it's out anywhere locally.

  • ATRL Moderator
45 minutes ago, glitch said:

So...where is it?

 

:suburban:

looks like it's out at 7pm (UK time) :clack:

I hate them (until 7pm) for not dropping this already. 

why's she been so mute on instagram   

 

just a crumb pls :monkey:

It is indeed a huge bop (but would you all jump me if I said the live version is slightly better?)

 

 

The chorus reminds me of this but cuntier 

 

I love it 

This is what I want from Jade 

 

 

 

THIS IS A MEGA BOP OMFG :WAP: I need it to smash all across the globe, it's fresh, catchy, kunty... Jade domination is here :WAP:

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.