Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Confidence Man, JADE - "gossip"

Featured Replies

And when I say this is lowkey better than most of her own music, will I be crucified? Nnnnn 

 

:suburban:

 

It just sounds so cunty and honestly she thrives when she does music that is NOT chasing to be a hit (if that makes sense).

  • Replies 150
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I know we shouldn't jump the gun and react after only seeing a brief snippet but this just kinda further reinforces the idea in my mind that Jade just needs to go more left-field and even c*ntier with

  • Kristie Kuwa
    Kristie Kuwa

    This + Boy Crazy Remix are such amazing songs for Jade. That sound suits her so very well

  • We are being SO well fed, right now. It's almost making the ludicrously long wait for the album worth it. 

  • Author

The live performance was exquisite. They have amazing chemistry.

Loving the sound of this. 

Edited by mickeyderon

Ok… so, would anyone be mad if I said that for her 2nd album she needs to ditch the attempts at doing big shouty anthemic pop anthems and go down a more heavily inspired techno/rave route? 
 

She can still make it *pop* music, but between this, her cover of Frozen and Set You Free I need her to incorporate more of those elements in her solo material.

 

I think if she can find a nice balance of softer electronic pop like in Plastic Box, the c*nty vocal delivery in Gossip & the chaos of her Frozen/Set You Free mashup she'd have the perfect formula for a more cohesive second album that also clearly separates her completely from Little Mix. The Frozen/Set You Free mashup goes all the way off live, I need more of that energy.

this song is so great and that performance was great :clap3:oh tina don't make that face

Confidence Man appear to have two other records on the way at some point - one with DJ Seinfeld (premiered at Glastonbury in a DJ set) and another song in their Primavera set. 

4 hours ago, tbhmatt said:

Ok… so, would anyone be mad if I said that for her 2nd album she needs to ditch the attempts at doing big shouty anthemic pop anthems and go down a more heavily inspired techno/rave route? 
 

She can still make it *pop* music, but between this, her cover of Frozen and Set You Free I need her to incorporate more of those elements in her solo material.

 

I think if she can find a nice balance of softer electronic pop like in Plastic Box, the c*nty vocal delivery in Gossip & the chaos of her Frozen/Set You Free mashup she'd have the perfect formula for a more cohesive second album that also clearly separates her completely from Little Mix. The Frozen/Set You Free mashup goes all the way off live, I need more of that energy.

absolutely agree

40 minutes ago, despy said:

absolutely agree

I've loved all of her solo music so far and she could explore any genre and I'm confident she'd make it sound good, but I just think a more techno/electro-pop sound is when she's at her best, I want her to be more experimental with it. I think she could carve out a niche audience & find some consistent success if she chooses to explore this genre more. 
 

In my head I'm picturing a more techno-inspired soundscape with vocal arrangements & melodies in a similar vein to songs like Wasabi, Gossip, IT girl. She can experiment with harmonies and vocal stacking, and she can still bring main pop girl energy with her performances. I do love the big pop anthems, but we could get those with Little Mix tbh, I want her to push boundaries and really surprise us. 

  • Author
7 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

@sam.teas is this on dsps? 

What's DSPS?

They've started to tease this properly on their socials, now. I imagine it must be coming in the next few weeks. 

  • Author
33 minutes ago, alexaalto said:

1min preview from their official yt channel

 

 

 

Delicious.

Literally CANNOT wait for this. Been a huge fan of Conman for years and I stan Jade so this collab is a dream.

 

The Glasto performance was insane. Do we have any idea of a release date?

20 minutes ago, leightxn said:

Literally CANNOT wait for this. Been a huge fan of Conman for years and I stan Jade so this collab is a dream.

 

The Glasto performance was insane. Do we have any idea of a release date?

I think nex friday, july 11

I am so desperate for this to be released, I can't believe they didn't take advantage of the Glaso hype and release it today

Does anyone else get what I mean when this gives me Breach - Jack vibes

 

I don't even think they sound similar sonically but for some reason my mind keeps going back to it :jonny5:

 

Cannot wait to overplay this

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.