Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Confidence Man, JADE - "gossip"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 150
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I know we shouldn't jump the gun and react after only seeing a brief snippet but this just kinda further reinforces the idea in my mind that Jade just needs to go more left-field and even c*ntier with

  • Kristie Kuwa
    Kristie Kuwa

    This + Boy Crazy Remix are such amazing songs for Jade. That sound suits her so very well

  • We are being SO well fed, right now. It's almost making the ludicrously long wait for the album worth it. 

We are being SO well fed, right now. It's almost making the ludicrously long wait for the album worth it. 

12 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Yes! July 23rd 

 

Is it real?

  • Author
1 hour ago, khaleap said:

When are we getting this I'm so tired

It's written above. July 23rd.

It's crazy to me that they're releasing this so long after Glastonbury but I'm excited for it to drop, nonetheless 

 

 

I'm so glad Jade chose to work with Confidence Man. Admittedly, I'd never heard of them. Checked out their releases and they are a stellar act :clap3:

 

Really loving 3AM (LA LA LA) and it's made me even more hype to see what them and JADE have cooked up. 

This + Boy Crazy Remix are such amazing songs for Jade. That sound suits her so very well :jonny6:

17 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

This + Boy Crazy Remix are such amazing songs for Jade. That sound suits her so very well :jonny6:

Absolutely! I'd love to see her explore more of the sound for J2

1 hour ago, Jimmy. said:

I'm so glad Jade chose to work with Confidence Man. Admittedly, I'd never heard of them. Checked out their releases and they are a stellar act :clap3:

 

Really loving 3AM (LA LA LA) and it's made me even more hype to see what them and JADE have cooked up. 

They're popular here in the UK, and JADE is really up to date with online and gay culture, so it's not shocking at all

 

9 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

They're popular here in the UK, and JADE is really up to date with online and gay culture, so it's not shocking at all

 

Maybe I'm just in a completely different zone but I haven't heard anyone mention them here. Was surprised by their T10 album and BRIT nom. 

8 hours ago, Jimmy. said:

Maybe I'm just in a completely different zone but I haven't heard anyone mention them here. Was surprised by their T10 album and BRIT nom. 

Really? I think they're quite known within the underground gay community, I mean, they've been making waves since last year 

Really hoping for a new EP or some other tracks being released. They've teased a few others in recent DJ sets but Gossip will tide me over for now. 

Releasing this on a Wednesday and so long after Glastonbury is certainly a… choice 

 

But thank GOD this is finally coming. 

What are they teasing on Instagram for tomorrow if Gossip is out on the 23rd ? 🤔

  • Author

Video announced for Wesnesday! Looks like a huge serve and likely my second favourite of Jade's. Love her bangs.

 

 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.