Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Kesha - "THE ONE."

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Kh-Loud said:

I haven't liked any Kesha's music in a while but Joyride, Boy Crazy and Attention are a massive 1, 2, 3 BANGGGG…. I have these three songs on repeat back to back once to many times already.

 

Any other songs on the album that sounds like Joyride/Boy Crazy?

Red Flag is the collapse of the decade by Ms.Kesha! I think it's the best song on the album :WAP:

  • Replies 285
  • Views 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • AlbertoBouvier
    AlbertoBouvier

  • Pink is MIA rehearsing her acrobatics. Kelly is incarcerated in the NBC studios. Sia is stalking Maddie Ziegler. Kesha only had one chance and she took it.    Rise The One, ri

  • Excited to see soccer moms and circuit gays doing lines together at the T!ts Out Tour 

3 hours ago, collin said:

I feel like this makes sense just because of the commercials it was in. Don't worry we just have to wait a week until everyone forgets

Yeah I agree, i just can't get behind the faux-positive millennial power pop that's designed for sync placements. 

18 minutes ago, gettsleazy said:

Yeah I agree, i just can't get behind the faux-positive millennial power pop that's designed for sync placements. 

The cringy horns, the dated drum beat, the High Road vocal production, the loudness, the Pinterest quote lyrics. 

 

On second thoughts, Yippie is better so you might have won in the end. 

 

8 minutes ago, bearman said:

The cringy horns, the dated drum beat, the High Road vocal production, the loudness, the Pinterest quote lyrics. 

 

On second thoughts, Yippie is better so you might have won in the end. 

 

Yippie is a good song in the way it accomplishes what it sets out to do, it knows it's camp and bad and that's what makes it fun.

It's giving High Hopes (derogatory)... This ain't /the one/ for me... it's not even the half. :coffee2:

Delusional, please forgive me.

13 minutes ago, keshaslottery said:

It's giving High Hopes (derogatory)... This ain't /the one/ for me... it's not even the half. :coffee2:

Delusional, please forgive me.

 

5 hours ago, gettsleazy said:

Not this making me appreciate Delusional 

 

:suburban:

I couldn't disagree more, I think The One is so much better than Delusional and also better than Yippee :rip:.

 

The song as a whole works great and the bridge is amazing too.

 

For me: Attention > Boy Crazy > Joyride > The One > Yippee > Delusional.

I know she is releasing it tomorrow as my birthday gift, even though my birthdays today. thank you Miss Kesha Rose

 

:suburban:

JOYRIDE

ATTENTION

BOY CRAZY

THE ONE

DELUSIONAL

 

---- THE GREAT WALL OF CHINA ----

 

YIPPEE-EEK-NAH

Edited by keshasfillers

1 hour ago, keshasfillers said:

JOYRIDE

ATTENTION

BOY CRAZY

THE ONE

DELUSIONAL

 

---- THE GREAT WALL OF CHINA ----

 

YIPPEE-EEK-NAH

exactly this. RED FLAG will be clearing them all in a week's time tho ! :bird:

even tho i don't love this song, it's ultimately harmless and clearly kesha's fave song on the record. this is also the first time she's gotten to release music whenever she wants so i'm not surprised she wants to just keep dropping songs cus that makes her happy. she deserves to be happy :clap3:

3 hours ago, TomTom said:

 

I couldn't disagree more, I think The One is so much better than Delusional and also better than Yippee :rip:.

 

The song as a whole works great and the bridge is amazing too.

 

For me: Attention > Boy Crazy > Joyride > The One > Yippee > Delusional.

Okay taste 

1 hour ago, austinsuxx said:

even tho i don't love this song, it's ultimately harmless and clearly kesha's fave song on the record. this is also the first time she's gotten to release music whenever she wants so i'm not surprised she wants to just keep dropping songs cus that makes her happy. she deserves to be happy :clap3:

No hate to The One, I do like it but the fact that this and Delusional are her favourite songs on the album make me question her taste in her own music :deadbanana:

ATTENTION!

BOY CRAZY.

JOYRIDE.

THE ONE.

DELUSIONAL.

YIPPIEGTFO.

54 minutes ago, CroNich said:

No hate to The One, I do like it but the fact that this and Delusional are her favourite songs on the album make me question her taste in her own music :deadbanana:

Ikr. She went from Gag Order to these kinds of safe songs, a bit inconsistent when it comes to her own taste.

1 hour ago, Zahun said:

Ikr. She went from Gag Order to these kinds of safe songs, a bit inconsistent when it comes to her own taste.

Yeah she's capable of writing complex and mature lyrics like in Fine Line, Something to Believe In, The Drama,  Peace and Quiet, and the whole of Gag Order really, so it is a bit jarring when I hear her resort back to the more corny, disney-type lyrics in her songs, but at the end of the day as long as she's happy I am happy, and we are being fed, so I am not complaining 

Edited by CroNich

I'm tempted to listen but I think I'm gonna hold out so I'll have more new songs to listen to next Friday :ihype:

I'm shocked people in here are hating on it!! This was my favorite for sure when I heard the album. I think it sounds super different from the rest of the album but still a great callback to some of her previous anthemic songs. I get suuuuch a good feeling when I hear this song, I think it'll attract people who maybe haven't been feeling the other releases so far. So exciteddddd only one week until the album yayyyyyyyy

10 minutes ago, josesuxx said:

My god this is so disappointing 

its not THAT bad

Every time I see this thread title I keep singing The One by Kylie. Then I play that instead. 

NOW I KNOW THAT IT CAN'T BE BROKEN

I FINALLY FOUND THE LOVE (I FOUND THE LOVE!)

BABYYYYYYY I'M THE ONE

 

About - Whitney Tam | Copywriter

I'm never gonna unhear "leaked by Peter" on some of these tracks :rip:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.