Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Kesha - "THE ONE."

Featured Replies

  • Replies 285
  • Views 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • AlbertoBouvier
    AlbertoBouvier

  • Pink is MIA rehearsing her acrobatics. Kelly is incarcerated in the NBC studios. Sia is stalking Maddie Ziegler. Kesha only had one chance and she took it.    Rise The One, ri

  • Excited to see soccer moms and circuit gays doing lines together at the T!ts Out Tour 

I adore this song, its one of my favourites from the new album tracks. So uplifting and joyous, a perfect anthem of her freedom so I can understand why they would prerelease it. Its amazing to think she went from Gag Order / Eat the Acid to this, shes at such a different place in her life and to see this growth is just so beautiful. :chick3: :clap3:

just a cute track. I don't think it would make any real buzz for the upcoming album. An edgier song like GLOW/LOVE FOREVER/TOO HARD would have been a much stronger choice.

4 hours ago, Zahun said:

just a cute track. I don't think it would make any real buzz for the upcoming album. An edgier song like GLOW/LOVE FOREVER/TOO HARD would have been a much stronger choice.

I could see Too Hard being a little sleeper hit for fall 

11 hours ago, TheBoss said:

Oh i thought she would promote Boycrazy and Attention more :(

She's going for a droplet type rollout, but I feel like nothing has been given time to properly breathe and settle in.

1 hour ago, arsonist said:

She's going for a droplet type rollout, but I feel like nothing has been given time to properly breathe and settle in.

I mean everything besides Joyride has been dead on arrival in terms of potentially becoming a hit so I think releasing more droplets is a smart move.

14 hours ago, collin said:

What because releasing multiple promo singles leading up to release is a rare and unheard of strategy? She herself has done it before earlier in her career. :rip: 

Exactly!

 

14 hours ago, Tylerbv said:

I thought the leak might make her pivot with a strategy but this just seems chaotic.

I don't understand this desire for changing plans because of a leak. That just brings attention to the leak. I'm glad she didn't change anything and remained unbothered by the leak.

Miss K let me breath! I still can't believe we are in a timeline where we get fed like this again <3

5 singles for an 11 track album (which includes songs we've already heard) is just not a good decision. 

2 hours ago, bearman said:

5 singles for an 11 track album (which includes songs we've already heard) is just not a good decision. 

Sadly I agree but it's the way many album rollouts are happening because apparently post-album single releases don't get the same attention. Personally I think it takes away a lot of excitement from that first listen and the second I spot that strategy I just stop listening all the songs altogether until the album comes out. :gaycat7:

6 hours ago, CroNich said:

I mean everything besides Joyride has been dead on arrival in terms of potentially becoming a hit so I think releasing more droplets is a smart move.

I agree! It kinda makes no sense for us to expect her to operate on main pop girl terms anymore, she's clearly not pushing/aiming to get on the Hot 100... the strategy is basically to get people excited for the full release. She just feels like feeding the fans and collecting a few more streams ahead of the album, and she's finally free to do so on her own terms... well hello let's celebrate that!

 

OT: I love THE ONE, the intro alone gets me so hyped :duca: and the bridge is perfection

 

 

7 minutes ago, Child of the Moon said:

I agree! It kinda makes no sense for us to expect her to operate on main pop girl terms anymore, she's clearly not pushing/aiming to get on the Hot 100... the strategy is basically to get people excited for the full release. She just feels like feeding the fans and collecting a few more streams ahead of the album, and she's finally free to do so on her own terms... well hello let's celebrate that!

 

OT: I love THE ONE, the intro alone gets me so hyped :duca: and the bridge is perfection

 

 

This!

 

Also, if you're that bothered by another song being released a week before the album comes out, just wait until the album comes out until you listen to the song :skull:.

 

The irony is that many of the same people have already listened to the full album after it leaked :rip:.

Not listening to the song is a very easy challenge to me :suburban:

#JusticeForRedFlag

Not this making me appreciate Delusional 

 

:suburban:

I hate that ATTENTION! is on the deluxe, ugh

 

THE ONE. is also good, but we need more BOY CRAZY asap

 

 

Edited by Vixen Eyes
added tweets

46 minutes ago, gettsleazy said:

Not this making me appreciate Delusional 

 

:suburban:

Sonically they're kinda like sisters if you think about it

 

JOYRIDE/BOY CRAZY/ATTENTION are the edgy club banger gen z triplets

DELUSIONAL/THE ONE are the anthemic self-love zillennial sisters

YIPPEE is the millennial stepchild.

 

:suburban:

52 minutes ago, gettsleazy said:

Not this making me appreciate Delusional 

 

:suburban:

I feel like this makes sense just because of the commercials it was in. Don't worry we just have to wait a week until everyone forgets

I haven't liked any Kesha's music in a while but Joyride, Boy Crazy and Attention are a massive 1, 2, 3 BANGGGG…. I have these three songs on repeat back to back once to many times already.

 

Any other songs on the album that sounds like Joyride/Boy Crazy?

This is cute! Is it any different than the one that appeared online a few weeks ago tho?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.